Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    j-dog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 09:48 AM
    What dance dance revolutiondo I buy for PS2.
    :confused: there are so many different dance dance revolutions for ps2 that I don't now what one to buy?I want to know witch one is the best.
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Feb 27, 2008, 02:55 PM
    I don't know which one you should get. But when you do get your dance dance thing,

I shall quell your revolution!!
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Feb 27, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Check out amazon.com they have great customer reviews and product descriptions this is where I get all my games. Happy Shopping :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dance Studios - more empahsis on dance or business [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question regarding dance studios. I would like a sincere answer from someone who either owns or knows someone well who does own their own dance studio. It has been my experience that studios will put more emphasis on business rather than dance. The reason for this is I have seen good...

Need name of Line Dance - Not a Country Line Dance [ 1 Answers ]

HELP ~ I was out last night for my Birthday and did a new line dance and LOVED THE SONG, however I remember nothing about the song. I know it is kind of a slow R&B sounding song and the line dance goes something like this. Step left 4 or 5 times, then to the right. Then you tap your heal...

DDR Dance Dance Revolution question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding DDR but first let me set the stage for my knowledge and expectations. First, I'm no gamer by ANY stretch of the imagination. I played Zork in College and once in a blue moon I'll play frogger. But if I'm interested in something I usually try not to let cost get in...

Which dance is The Dance [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the artist of the song "The Dance" sometimes people call it, Let the music play... The first line is, He tried pretending the dance is just a dance But I see, he's dancing his way back to me.

View more questions Search