Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2008nancy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 05:07 AM
    Breast Sagging
    After delivering my child, my breasts have absolutely sagged. They look very shabby. How can I have nice, toned up, sexy breasts.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2008, 05:09 AM
    Ha you will be lucky without spending a fourtune on surgery they will never be the same again welcome to the spanial ears tits club.
    Abyss777 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Have you considered breast massage? I am an accomplished professional breast handler. A word to any amateurs that you might otherwise consider enlisting. It's all in the wrist boys. One should always maintain a strong relationship with the boobs in question and remember, be gentle when releasing them into the wild. Tamed titties could come to harm if released too early. In ending, let me just say, your bubbers are in good hands when you go with us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sagging boobs [ 7 Answers ]

If any one will know of these things it will be you ladies who have just been or are going through it... I had my son last feb and gained a few stretch marks which I don't mind but also breast fed which has made my boobs sag the skin is lose and not tones now as I have re gained my before pregancy...

Sagging doors [ 6 Answers ]

I am the maintenance person at a local school and have come across a problem with some side by side double steel doors that seem to sag so bad they don't want to close now, they rub together on top. All th hinges seem to be tight I even replaced one top one thinking maybe the pin could be wore out...

New here.questions about breast pain, breast lumps [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All! My name is Christy. I am 25 years old. I had my beautiful daughter 15 months ago... that was when I first discovered something was wrong. :confused: When my daughter was 6 weeks old, I felt a lump in my right breast. I thought for sure it was a clogged milk duct. I went in for my 6...

Sagging Breasts [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get rid of sagging breasts after breastfeeding your baby for almost a year? And stop your breasts from looking or getting smaller?

Breast sagging [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently had a baby and I breastfed for a while, now my breast sag some and they don't look the same from before I got pregnant. Like they've gotten smaller. I've been thinking about implants but its too much money. So I've started taking pills that help increase bust size. The pills are...

View more questions Search