Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 26, 2008, 12:32 AM
    911 song
    Really need the name of a country song that was recorded after 911! Something about "do you remember where you were" Was not Garth Brooks, not Lee Greenwood... not anyone we can think of! HELP! :)
    AngelStar Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2008, 12:45 AM
    Sounds like Alan Jackson - "Where were You (When the world stopped turning)"

Daryll Worley "have you Forgotten" was also recorded after 9/11, but it sounds like Alan Jackson.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 26, 2008, 12:53 AM
    Oh you're a sweetheart... thankyou!! :)
    AngelStar Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2008, 01:06 AM
    You're welcome. :)
    doglover92 Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Mar 8, 2008, 11:50 AM
    The song is "where were you when the world stopped turning" by Alan Jackson
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2008, 04:28 PM
    I wish I knew how to post the video here

YouTube - Alan Jackson-Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 9, 2008, 02:48 AM
    Thanks everyone! We couldn't remember who sang it, and then got the songs "Remember When" and "Where Were You" confused.

I'm sure everyone remembers where they were! I know I had worked the night shift, and fell asleep when I got home with the TV on, and was awoken out of a dead sleep to Katie Couric and Matt Lauer, just to see the second plane hitting the towers. I had been staying at my parents house for the night and walked out of my bedroom to find everyone crying and in shock! Even though I live in Canada, it affected all of us! What a horrifying day that will stay with all of us forever! Peace to all!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2008, 12:14 PM
    I had just pulled up to the house I was doing a clean out on and my boss got out of her truck and came running over to my truck yelling, "Listen to what's on the radio! It's happening right now!'' When I realized it was 9/11 I remembered back in 1976 when I was at church and somebody prophesied that on some 9/11 around the late1990's -early 2000's the Twin Towers are going to be attacked as well as the WTC and Washington D.C.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 9, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Wow! That would sure make you think for sure!
    melissa220 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 09:03 PM
    It's Alan Jackson's "Where were you when the world stopped turning"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real 911 Calls [ 2 Answers ]

REAL 911 Calls Dispatcher : 9-1-1 What is your emergency? Caller: I heard what sounded like gunshots coming from the brown house on the corner. Dispatcher: Do you have an address? Caller: No, I have on a blouse and slacks, why? Dispatcher: 9-1-1 What is your emergency?

Fahrenheit 911 [ 36 Answers ]

I know this movie came out a while ago, and a lot has changed since then, but I feel Michael Moore is "right on target" with this movie when it comes to Bush's policies. Here is a link about it for those who have never seen it: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361596/ What does everyone else...

911 emergency personnel cannot find us [ 2 Answers ]

County officials can NOT find me!! If I were to call 911, I would probably die before anyone would find me!! My residence is the ORIGINAL residence in the middle of a farm that is surrounded by an addition formed in 1989 which is covered by a recorded covenant. This covenant is active...

911 Third Watch Boxed Set [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone has any news on the release date for the Third Watch Boxed Set I have googled it and I keep coming across basically no name dealers that claim to have the set. I don't know if they are legit? I've heard a few people have bought it off the internet and it was all fake!...

Furnace 911, I have an infant in the house! [ 4 Answers ]

My furnace is acting up. It's a natural gas unit. We noticed that the temp dropped way below the set mark and after turning the thermostat all the way up the furnace kicked in, then kicks back off. I watch it and it makes several attempts to fire up, I see flames in there, they go for a couple...

View more questions Search