Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jamylecx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 11:01 PM
    Lets see if you can figure the name of this movie!
    It was made in the early 90's. There were women held in this jail like facility against their will. They were harassed by the male guards. The women were fed very little food so one woman claimed she was pregnant to get more food and in reality she wasn't. The women escape going through water tunnels. That's all I remember. I have yet had my other question answered nor responds. See my luck on this one. Alratozz... :cool:
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 25, 2008, 11:13 PM
    I looked at your other question. Are these late-night movies on HBO or SHO? On Lifetime?
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Feb 25, 2008, 11:16 PM
    Were they on an island or escape into a swamp?
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2008, 04:53 AM
    Civil Brand
    Women in Prison

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me figure out this movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I saw this film when I was very little and can only remember a few scenes from it. I hope that with what I remember someone can help me figure out what it is. Ok some random info about it before I begin is that it was played by actual people. scenes I remember: There is a girl following a...

Trying to figure out what movie this is.not much to go on [ 5 Answers ]

I remember this movie from when I was like 5 years old, which would be at least 16 years ago, I don't know exactly how old the movie is, all I remember is there was a young girl, who was sick, and people thought she was crazy or something, I think it had something to do with the wizard of oz, or...

Trying to figure out this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this about 15 years ago. I believe it is way older than that. The movie is about this bum who breaks in to someone's house. It's during Christmas. I think he stays in this house every winter while the owners are on vacation. This particular year people are stranding from a storm or broke car....

Trying to figure out the name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a little girl in the 70"s I remember watching a movie and I would love to see this movie again. I can not remember the name of the movie but I think that at the end a little girl was walking down the steps on the outside of a house carrying a doll in here arms. For some reason when I...

View more questions Search