Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JennilovesMike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Alien Movie from the 1970-1980's where they drink coke.
    I need major help here. For the longest time I have been wanting to know the title of this movie. I am going crazy!! Ok here goes. There are 3 aliens a father, mother, and a child. They are green and have a small circular mouths. The human little boy that finds them, gives them a coke cola with a straw to drink out of. My whole family thinks I'm insane because no one remembers it but me!! Anyone out there that can help me out is much appreciated. Thanks!!

~Jenni:confused: :mad: :o :(
    rockerchick26 Posts: 93, Reputation: 22

Feb 25, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Mac and Me??

Read this: Mac and Me - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    JayCrossley03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Mac and Me For Sure
    ashdavidson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 05:57 PM
    I know this one Its Mac & Me I have this movie its from the mid 80's I love that movie
    sarahbray06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 05:43 AM
    This has been doing mine and my sisters head in for years!! The film is mac and me:) :) :)
    hwolcott Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 09:54 PM
    That movie is called "Mac and Me", but the aliens are not green, they do have round mouths and really big eyes! It came out in 1988 and stars Christine Ebersole, Jonathan Ward, Katrina Caspary, and Lauren Stanley. A super movie!:D
    wlwalton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 09:38 AM
    Thanks for the question Ms. Jenni, I've been wondering the same thing for quite some time now, lol. Takes me back to childhood.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of 1980's cartoon movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi,Im trying to get the name of a 1980's cartoon movie. I do not remember very much about it, but I will try to give the you information the best I can. It had something to do with travelling to the edge of the world. It may have had something to do with the sun as well.I don't think there were...

1980's Cartoon Movie [ 6 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a cartoon movie (I believe it was a movie and not a series) that had bears in it and they played in like a band together. One had a whiskey jug as his instrument and he wore his hat real low on his head so that it covered his eyes. Anyone remember this movie?

Another 1980's children's movie. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not sure when it was made, maybe early 1990's, but my cousin and I remember watching this movie over and over yet cannot figure what it was called. Bear with me as I can only remember parts of the movie, but any help would be greatly appreciated. So it starts with like 2 kids playing and...

Animated children's movie 1970-80s [ 2 Answers ]

I have this really old animated movie playing itself over in my head and I haven't seen it for more than 15 years. I watched it as a little girl and I have no idea what it's called and hoping someone can help! The part I remember most vividly is where four wizards, one from each season I think,...

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search