Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panditv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 05:25 PM
    Craftsmen Auger Blade bent 24'
    Hi all,

I am an old Snow blower C950-52109-0 , I have bent the blade on the LH auger. I have taken the 6 screws out on both sides. No luck. How do I replace the blade. Eveything else works OK. Please help Snow storm tomorrow and day after

Vivek:)
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Ask ballengerb1. He knows snowblowers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Auger Diagram for two stage [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Sears Craftsman Eager1 Snowblower (2 stage) and I can't figure out how to put the auger belt on. I have a 38" belt which by the model number (536 90570) is correct. The guy I bought the blower from put an 8 horse on the machine instead of the 7 horse which was on it originally (I think)....

Craftsmen lawn mower [ 2 Answers ]

My lawn mower will not start; I changed out the oil... put new spark plug and new gas. Usually I can put a little gas in the carb. And it will start.. but now even that doesn't seem to work. Mind you it tries to start just seems it's not getting enough gas. Question 1: can I flood it by putting...

Buying a Used 24' round above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know if the seller is telling the truth on how old the pool is? He is selling a 24' pool for $700. Includes the liner which I will not be able to use. Includes a gas 250,000 BTU's ?heater also a vacuum to go along the bottom. Filter is a bigger filter. I don't know how big that is. ...

Commercial sewer auger [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know how difficult it is to use a (rental) commercial sewer auger to clear a pipe that runs from the house (actually, from a clean-out installed when this was done several years ago by a professional "rotorooter") to the septic tank (which was pumped three weeks ago). I have had...

View more questions Search