Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Feb 25, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Hairy Eyebrows
    My friend has extremely extremely hairy eyebrows.(girl) She has never plucked them, waxed them, or anything. How can I hint, being nice, that she should do something about them. She is still my friend and maybe by getting this it will boost her confidence because her appearance will be improved.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Feb 25, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by happy711
    My friend has extremely extremely hairy eyebrows.(girl) She has never plucked them, waxed them, or anything. How can i hint, being nice, that she should do something about them. She is still my friend and maybe by getting this it will boost her confidence because her appearance will be improved.

Well, you can simply plan a beauty day having a makeover (Assuming you are a girl) , and allow someone doing the makover to make the suggestion, or you can simply ask her did she ever think about waxing her eyebrows but say it in a way as a question where it won't sound offensive.. or you can get yours done bring her along and say hey why don't you try it... sometimes a little push won't hurt but if she doesn't want to don't be pushy she has to be ready to do it on her own, some people are totally comfortable with the way they are.. even though we know they can make improvements but in the end it's her choice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hairy women [ 10 Answers ]

I don't know if I have a problem but I have a huge obsession with hairy women, more hairy the better, I'm 41 and now single and can't stop looking on the PC at hairy women. Wonder if its just a phase I'm going through.:)

Too hairy [ 3 Answers ]

ever since i was 11 i have been very hairy in my whole body, i wax myself but steel too hairy it only last for about 7-10 days. i cannot afford laser but if anyone knows of something that makes then thinner or go away :eek:

Hairy situation [lol] [ 1 Answers ]

Lol, In June I died my hair black, it was semi-permanent (about 28 washes), and I have dyed it 4 or 5 times since then (I dyed it myself) and it looks brown at the top, red in the middle, and black at the bottom. Shouldn't it have grown out since it has been 6 months? I am thinking about going to...

Eyebrows too thin [ 1 Answers ]

Dear madam... iam 21 yrs old ,my eyebrow hair is too thin... one of my friend suggested me to shave it off so that it will grow thicker... is that true.plz do help me out

View more questions Search