Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Feb 25, 2008, 12:53 PM
    My aunt is going to die soon
    My aunt is in hospital at the moment she has bone cancer.
    My dad just received a phone call to go she is up to the eye balls in morphine and the nurse says she has not got much longer.
    My aunt is about 2 hour drive away so I am really thinking about my dad at the moment as he never really gets to see her. I just hope he gets there in time
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2008, 12:58 PM
    My good frined Nicki - Here's a hug and I love you.

I will keep Dad and your Aunt in my thoughts and you and your whole family.

Just remember, if your Aunt closes her eyes before Dad gets there, just have peace at heart, that sometimes, love ones don't want us to see them leave go.

Dad will be okay -

In my thoughts and heart Nicki

Xo

p.s. let us know when Dad get's there okay.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Feb 25, 2008, 01:00 PM
    I'm so sorry to hear that! I will keep you and your whole family in my prayers!

(sending big hugs)

Feb 25, 2008, 01:04 PM
    Thank you All heart love to you to you say the nicest things.:)
    My aunt is a really nice woman has always been the quite one in the family she was left by a guy when het 2 kids was young and she never met anyone else until a couple of years ago and had just found happiness.

My dads family I never really saw much of and as I say she moved away my dad is not in great health hisself he is taking his other 2 sisters so I know he is not on his own.

Thank you again All heart you truly are an amazing person:)

Feb 25, 2008, 01:05 PM
    Thank you to peggyhill
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2008, 04:59 AM
    Hey Nicki,

We've been thinking of you and hoping things are going as best as can be expected.

Love and hugs

Feb 26, 2008, 05:19 AM
    My aunt is still with us.
    My dad came home with his sisters to get some rest and is going back today.
    She is full of mrphine so she does not really know anyone there are taking her off it today to asses the situation
    Thanks for your concern

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My aunt wants to induce [ 17 Answers ]

My aunt just called and she's been having contractions for the last two weeks, and no offence she's as big as a horse and wants to get the show on the road. She wanted to use some castor oil to induce but she dosen't have any. Are there any castor oil substitutes out there that are found in the...

My Bipolar aunt [ 2 Answers ]

It all started when she got a tummy tuck... that where all the problems came from... Well after her surgery she became verry deppresed and she alwas ran away from home... The family has about 8-10 years in the same thing taking care of her and making sure she doesn't leave... Just the other day...

Is it possible to move in with my aunt? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's the scoop, I hate my mom with a passion and I'm about to go on probation and community service, also juvy and no license till I'm 18. All because of a gay thing that happened with one of my friends. We stole a car. Anyway, my aunt will gladly take me, and my mom is crazy. Not diagnosed...

As an Aunt, do I have any rights? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am the aunt of a wonderful little boy who is 18 months old. Sadly, my brother, who is his father, passed away almost one year ago. For the last year, it has been a struggle to see my nephew on a regular basis without dealing with arguments or harassment from his mother. Going back,...

View more questions Search