Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flanjivfur Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 06:06 AM
    First Time Train Traveling
    This will be my first time I will be going on a long ride. It will take me about 16 to 18 hours to get where I want to go. I thing I will have to get onto 3 different trains. Could anyone tell me what to expect on me adventure?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 25, 2008, 06:35 AM
    You don't say what country you are travelling in but for the most part, when you go through cities expect to see the seedier areas going by. I can only judge by our train service here in Ontario which is ViaRail and offers first class service to travellers going a great distance. I sit back and relax and watch the view. My accommodations are always great, sleeping, dining, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Traveling [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Im Michael Conti. Im currently enrolled in the University of Las Vegas, Nevada. Lately I have been distracted from my work in school. Im really beginning to Wonder what is out there? Im interested in experiencing new cultures, eating new food and Seeing new places and people. Im...

About a train traveling, its very confusing [ 1 Answers ]

A commuter train travels between two downtown stations. Because the stations are only 1.18 km apart, the train never reaches its maximum possible cruising speed. During rush hour the engineer minimizes the travel interval t between the two stations by accelerating for a time interval t1 at a1 =...

Traveling Felon [ 1 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend who is a convicted Felon. He was sentanced to probation for life. After 10 years of probation, he decided he would rather do his time and get it over with. He served 13 months and has been out for over 3 years now. He originally was busted for selling drugs. We want to...

Need some traveling tips! [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I are traveling to Maui on Saturday. I will be 16 weeks 1 day, and I'm just a bit nervous about the flight. The travel time should take about 14 hours with a couple of short layovers between flights. I know I should get up and walk around at least once an hour, but I was wondering if...

Traveling information [ 1 Answers ]

I will be traveling to Florida with friends in June, do I need a us passport to travel I have one from my country of birth and I don't drive so I don't have a license. Will my passport be OK?

View more questions Search