Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sultan60 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 10:33 PM
    What is stellite?how we can use it in bearing?
    I know this is material use inside bearing to decrease the wear and corrission but how we can use the material and what is the shap ?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2008, 10:49 PM
    Stellite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motor Bearing Replacement [ 1 Answers ]

This air conditioner (Brand Unknown) services a Mobile Home. It is located outside. It is a large square Metal housing that houses a compressor, two double shaft motors with fan blades on one end and squirrel cage blowers on the other end. One of the fans broke, the fan blades separated from the...

Load Bearing Wall? [ 1 Answers ]

How can you determine whether a wall is load bearing?:confused:

Bearing Calculation [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All I am new to this site and want a solution to this problem related to bearing A man swims 50 meters in the direction 045, then 60 meters in the diretion 145. How far is he from the starting point? Thanks in advance to all participating who help me solve this problem

Load Bearing Walls [ 1 Answers ]

I am confused about what are the joist and not the joists in my basement. It is a 100 year old house. I have one main bean that runs front to back (supported by columns- the kind with a large cement bottom you might see when building a deck, the term is escaping me at this moment- in basement)...

Load bearing wall [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 floor house that the 2nd flr is sagging. I have opened the ceiling under the sag and there's 3 2x8 nailed together as a header.my question the 2x8 header is appx 13 feet long is this to long for this size header or do I have another problem?

View more questions Search