Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2008, 09:04 PM
    A 80s or 90s movie with non animated Bears in it.
    Okay
    [F]I am looking for this really good movie. It came out the early 90s maybe late 90s on cartoon network. It was a featured film I think. :confused: All I can remember from the movie is the first part. The screen I saw was in a forest/woods there were two kids I think in the movie. Anyway while they were in the forest/woods. Three bears appeared from space. The bears had came to help the children out. :eek: I really can not remember anything else. Other then it was not a cartoon & the movie came on cable I believe it came on the cartoon network in the 90s. Oh yeah :rolleyes: the bears had on some kind of armour/space suit. It was not (yogi bear, care bears, or any muppets movies)
    mrsamyc Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 29, 2008, 10:03 PM
    I have been looking for the same movie so I posted on craigslist.com and I found what I'm looking for. I think this is the same movie, it's The Ewok Adventure.

May 29, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Omg I Fu*ckin Love You Thanks This Is The Write Movie I Knew I Was Not Crazy Thank You Thank You And Its On Youtube I Just Checked Thanks So Much
    mrsamyc Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2008, 08:46 PM
    You're welcome. It drove me crazy for months!!

May 29, 2008, 10:08 PM
    Me too because I was still moving even after I asked for help lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three unknown animated movie titles 80s/early 90s [ 26 Answers ]

For the last couple years I've been on a quest to find all the movies I used to love as a kid. But I'm down to 3 that seem impossible! Maybe one of you can help me! :D Movie 1 - I recently had a tiny break in this case. This movie was almost definitely made from a children's book called "The...

Looking for the name of an animated movie form the 80s or 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of an animated movie form the 80s or 90s... all I can remember is its about a boy who somehow travels to another world and meets a princess. Then he lets out this black goo stuff form a big door. Then he has to save that world from the goo. I do remember this one part when...

What is the animated movie from the 90s [ 11 Answers ]

This movie I used to watch with my kids and it was about these three animals. They were all different and their "mother" the animal that looked after them got sick from the pollution in their forest. And they have to find this one thing to make her better. And they all go on this adventure. But I...

80s or 90s animated kids TV show with fuzzy dogs[?] [ 2 Answers ]

Oki so there is not a lot that I know about this show but it was on when I was in like first grade I'm 19 now so it has to be leik a 90s show or perhapse a show from the 80s that was still running There were these fuzzy dog like creatures that were from another realm or some such. There was a...

View more questions Search