Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheraph Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 05:45 PM
    Cartoon in the late 90s
    My mom and I watch this cartoon back in what we think was 1998 or 1999. The cartoon had four brothers that were kind of not so smart and they lived with their mother. The brothers were really strong and would try to help but never did. My mom think it was called "The _____ Brothers" but I keep thinking that there was a chicken in the name or the cartoon.
    If you could help me with the name I would be very happy.
    Thank you
    Cheraph
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 26, 2008, 08:36 AM
    Try asking your question in this area.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/television/
    Hope it helps you out.
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2008, 09:16 AM
    I would try 90's cartoons on tv.com or Google.
    the1unv Posts: 285, Reputation: 31

Mar 22, 2008, 04:00 PM
    It sounds very familiar... be danged if I could tell you the name
    Blackcin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 10:49 PM
    Maybe you're thinking of The Brother's Garcia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon from late 80s or early 90s of a school of vampires ,mumies,ghouls,and ghost [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a cartoon I used to watch in either the late 80s or early 90s.the cartoon containd a vampire,mummie,ghouls,and ghost.they were all children that went to school

Late 80, early 90s cartooN! Help! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm going crazy here trying to remember this cartoon I used to watch like 15 years ago... there were tiny people that lived in these villages or places. It was animated and they would mix herbs(or like random plants or something to make this blue liquid) and stuff to cure sick people. This little...

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

90s Cartoon on Cartoon Network [ 8 Answers ]

I have looked everywhere for a list of cartoons airing during the 90s on Cartoon network can't find one :( but here is the description. 5 men with different color suits, a handicaped lady with a monkey in a spacestation that would beam down certain parts for the guys suits like a motorcycle or...

Scfi cartoon movie from late 80s maybe 90s [ 5 Answers ]

This ones been boiling my brain for some time now and I can only remember small bits so I'll apologise now. It was a scifi animated film a bit of a star wars rip off where a young man blonde I think, has to save (I think) his siter, it starts in and underground mine/volcano where the young man is...

View more questions Search