Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PaidVacation Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2006, 02:38 PM
    The Setting Superstar
    I have this song by Jeff Buckley, but the album I have for it is Sensorium 8-31-00, after his death. I don't think it's even one of his songs.

Here are the lyrics (somewhat):
    And the sun went to the highest bidder... (can't make out this part)
    Have you seen my wife, she's taken strangely
    Well I'll be all right, tonight, tonight
    The sun went
    The sun went
    To the highest bidder
    To the highest bidder
    Feel the high, cross the river
    Set the time, Reconsider
    Cause the sun went
    Yeah the sun went
    To the highest bidder
    To the highest bidder

Found it also labeled as dogstar & river phoenix solo (feat john reis) - setting
    And
    Acoustic - Dave Mathews, Jimmy Buffet & Mark Knopfler, (feat)
    OriginalNick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 08:04 PM
    Hi...

Major Situation...
    Maybe you can Help.

I know this song, about 4 yrs back I found this song (shich I love and adore) on a regular p2p site... long story short... Like an I was formatting my computer and did so with the mp3 player still attached.. LOST EVERYTHING.

Today for some reason, I had this song in my head and was on a frantic search for it..
    To no avail.

I was wondering if you could email me the song, or, hell, I'll buy that CD from you if you want... cause I can't find it anywhere...
    I'm going nuts over here... been pullingout my hair since 6:00.

Worth a shot.

Please reply, regardless.

Thanks!
    [email protected]

Mar 31, 2008, 08:49 PM
    I found it on a p2p site, too. I'm emailing it to you now. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Mar 31, 2008, 08:58 PM
    It can also be downloaded with this huge bundle of Jeff Buckley songs. It's under rare tracks.

Jeff_Buckley-Discography Torrent Download

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting up Tomcat 5.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I am having real trouble setting up Tomcat 5.0 on Windows XP. I have downloaded the Windows setup and followed the instructions to the letter. When I try and start the server with c:\Tomcat 5.0\bin\startup I get the following message: Windows cannot find '-Djava.endorsed.dirs='. Make sure...

Superstar - Where it originated [ 4 Answers ]

I'd like to know who wrote "Superstar" (1969-1973?) I can't find that much on this song. I know Bette Midler sang it in the '70s, but I don't think she wrote it. My husband and I are arguing about it... he thinks Ruben Studdard was the first to sing this song, and I KNOW he is wrong. ;) I've...

E-bay setting?? [ 1 Answers ]

?I have a question for anybody that can help. I have been an e-bayer for some time now and have not had any problems with setting on the site. Now all of a sudden am having problems when I click on a customers e-mail address, or on the feedback section. Here are my problems... I have cable line...

View more questions Search