Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paintballchic Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2008, 05:08 PM
    Opposed againt the government!
    OK maybe this isn't a question and I may be the only one person that uses this site that thinks this... I think that the gov. lies all the time. 9-11, they have machines that track the planes and if it heads toward a building are structure they target a missile to blow the plane up... I know the people in the plane would have died, but that's way better than having a hundred more die... Taxes, it says in the constitution or bill of rights that only people in a certain area and the gov. are supposed to pay, they just take advantage of the people that know nothing and won't do a thing to stop it... Did we really go to the moon or was it fake, because if we did go to the moon how come we can't do it again, plus we have better technology. Anyway that's just some of the things I severely oppose...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2008, 05:21 PM
    Government lies---what else is new
    9/11 ---I think they didn't want to see it coming
    Going to the moon fake ---no
    They are going to other places and doing other things now
    Mars, satellites, etc...
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2008, 09:02 AM
    You need to spend more time in the library and less time running around with those pow-pows or watching TV.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2008, 09:40 AM
    I don't think anyone will question that the government lies to the public. There are so many layers of secrets and hidden truths that we would be appalled if we really knew. It might scare us to death, if we really knew.

That being said, man did go to the Moon. Not fake. We have gone further than the Moon too and continue to spend billions for who knows why? Billions that could be spent in health care, education, housing, etc. But that is a whole different topic.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 28, 2008, 10:27 AM
    You are "opposed against the government"? It seems to me you could be "opposed to the government," or maybe "against the government," but to be "opposed against the government" means you're actually for the government - right? ;)

I bet you also believe there was a shooter on the grassy knoll, FDR started WWII, the CIA shot down flight KAL007, and you're in touch with an African prince who wants to send you a miilion dollars.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 28, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Ok about the government. Fake a$$e$ they lie threw there teeth for people to agree with them on issues at hand.
    Going to the moon. I say fake. I will say they have made progress to being TO the moon, but to say they made a steep on the moon. NO.
    About 9-11 well. Sade.. I will add that if they could have shoot down the planes then they would if had a bigger mess and again the people would still blame the government for not doing there job. That's if they could shoot down a plane above a city.
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2008, 04:28 PM
    [QUOTE=ebaines]You are "opposed against the government"? It seems to me you could be "opposed to the government," or maybe "against the government," but to be "opposed against the government" means you're actually for the government - right? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by ebaines
    I bet you also believe there was a shooter on the grassy knoll
    --there was

FDR started WWII
    --No way!

the CIA shot down flight KAL007
    --never trust the CIA

and you're in touch with an African prince who wants to send you a miilion dollars .
    --Yeah the Nigerian scammers!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2008, 04:47 PM
    It is all fake, the moon landing, 9/11, the IRS is illegal. There are really a goup of rich people who actually run most of the world.
    bzboyz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 07:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish2008
    Ok about the government. Fake a$$e$ they lie threw there teeth for people to agree with them on issues at hand.
    Going to the moon. I say fake. I will say they have made progress to being TO the moon, but to say they made a steep on the moon. NO.
    About 9-11 well. Sade .. I will add that if they could of shoot down the planes then they would if had a bigger mess and again the people would still blame the government for not doing there job. That's if they could shoot down a plane above a city.
    That's what me and my boyz think as well. The government is F'ed Up.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Feb 29, 2008, 07:25 PM
    they have machines that track the planes and if it heads toward a building are structure they target a missile to blow the plane up...
    So you honestly think anyone would shoot a missile at a plane over the most heavily populated city in the U.S? Suppose the plane was experiencing a mechanical defect and wasn't deliberately aimed at a building? Don't you think that'd have to be taken into consideration before issuing an order to fire on it? I don't doubt that there are times that the government is less than honest but if you seriously believe that anyone would be legitimately ordered to fire on a civilian aircraft over a heavily populated area because it had apparently strayed from its normal flight path then you've believed some much bigger lies than the government ever spewed.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 29, 2008, 07:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by s_cianci
    So you honestly think anyone would shoot a missile at a plane over the most heavily populated city in the U.S? Suppose the plane was experiencing a mechanical defect and wasn't deliberately aimed at a building? Don't you think that'd have to be taken into consideration before issuing an order to fire on it? I don't doubt that there are times that the government is less than honest but if you seriously belive that anyone would be legitimately ordered to fire on a civilian aircraft over a heavily populated area because it had apparently strayed from its normal flight path then you've believed some much bigger lies than the government ever spewed.
    I agree on this point. Nice add.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 29, 2008, 08:26 PM
    Everyone knows there were no real planes, they were merely projections used from the UFO's the US government captured, and they used ray beams to blow up the towers. **** the bigger the lie the easier they will believe it, remember folks you heard this idea here first.
    Uber Member

Feb 29, 2008, 09:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Everyone knows there were no real planes, they were merely projections used from the UFO's the US government captured, and they used ray beams to blow up the towers. **** the bigger the lie the easier they will beleive it, remember folks you heard this idea here first.

http://www.wiseacre-gardens.com/sound/guilty.wav

simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2008, 02:32 AM
    A radical friend once read, and made me listen, to the first amendment. It says something to the effect of, if you have a problem with the government, you have the right to overthrow it. Find out about our government, it was set up by some deep thinking men.

Quit watching television news! The TV stations make money by selling commercials, not by reporting the truth. Find out who is lying through your own investigation. Make a difference, not more noise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the advantage of going to church as opposed to not going? [ 30 Answers ]

I can see why most people go to church. They like to be amongst fellow believers and fellowship with them. I've been a Christian for quite some time, but have never been one to attend church. I haven't attended since the late 1980s. I'm a single guy that doesn't like to be around people, no matter...

Would JFK have opposed going to war against Iraq as Obama has? [ 28 Answers ]

Or do you believe that George W. Bush is more like JFK? I find it strange that CAROLINE KENNEDY would write something like this- Barack Obama is a President “Like My Father.” http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/27/opinion/27kennedy.html?_r=1&th=&emc=th&pagewanted=print&oref=slogin

Successful bankruptcy chapter7 lien againt name still exist [ 1 Answers ]

HI I am new to the community but have a important question concerning bankruptcy. We filed (my husband and I )bankruptcy chapter 7, 2 years ago and had all debt discharged. However We recently are trying to refinance our home and the title company refuses to release the Title because one...

View more questions Search