Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arc Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 04:57 PM
    80s or 90s kids movies
    What is the kids movie from the late 80s or early 90s were a boy and a girl have a dream or nightmare and they fly around on a bed and go to a mystical world I think the beginning is with real people but in their dream they are cartoons and the a part of the dream world there's a good side and a bad side full of night mares (for some reason I remember a box with cookies and a locked door and the needed to get a key)and rember it being kind of sacry for a little kid
    vinduizel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 05:04 PM
    A kid kills a monster with a rocket. The monster comes out of the floor and the kid shoots the monster with a toy rocket.
    arc Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 05:11 PM
    I don't know do you know the name of the movie
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2008, 09:26 PM
    Little Nemo
    YouTube - Little Nemo part 5
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Feb 25, 2008, 02:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vinduizel
    a kid kills a monster with a rocket. the monster comes out of the floor and the kid shoots the monster with a toy rocket.
    vinduizel.. I think your talking about the movie "The Gate"...

You have to make sure that you post your question's in a separate thread, I think your getting confused along the lines cause you posted your question inside some one else's thread.:)
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Feb 25, 2008, 02:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by arc
    what is the kids movie from the late 80s or early 90s were a boy and a girl have a dream or nightmare and they fly around on a bed and go to a mystical world i think the begining is with real people but in their dream they are cartoons and the a part of the dream world theres a good side and a bad side full of night mares (for some reason i remember a box with cookies and a locked door and the needed to get a key)and rember it being kinda sacry for a lil kid
    Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Feb 26, 2008, 02:39 AM
    Thanks but its not a cartoon...

Feb 26, 2008, 02:51 AM
    I just found this other movie you said it might be its "the gate" it not it but it is really sweet
    YouTube - the gate part 2
    ashash Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2008, 11:47 PM
    If you can remember the big blimp, and the "pajama" thing he says to make the sceptor work then yeah its Little Nemo.
    sarahramsey09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2010, 09:57 PM
    Bedknobs and Broomsticks is a 1971 musical film produced by Walt Disney Productions which combines live action and animation and was released in North America on December 13, 1971.

During the 1940 London Blitz, a family of three siblings, Charlie, Carrie and Paul Rawlins, are evacuated to the small village of Pepperinge Eye. There, they are placed in the care of Eglantine Price, who reluctantly accepts the trio into her home. The children learn that Miss Price is an apprentice witch, who wants to use her witchcraft to aid the war effort. In exchange for their silence, Miss Price casts a spell on a bedknob that Paul removed from a brass bed in their room. When re-attached to the bed, it will travel anywhere that Paul asks. Their first excursion is back to London, to locate the headmaster of Miss Price's correspondence school. There they meet Emelius Browne, in reality a con artist who created the Correspondence College of Witchcraft using what he believed were nonsense passages in an old book about a wizard named Astoroth. Browne is surprised to learn that the spells actually work for Miss Price.
    NakiBoi Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 10:43 AM
    It sounds like you're describing the movie Bed knobs & broomsticks? I'm hoping this helps you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids cartoon 80s/90s [ 8 Answers ]

Anyone know about a cartoon with dinosaurs that had weird abilities 1 had staples in its mouth another had sellotape / sticky tape... I think another had a mouth like a scissors... I think it may have been a canadian cartoon... I think.. lol :confused:

Kids movie/series from 80s or 90s [ 1 Answers ]

Hey. There was this movie or series (I don't remember) that I watched all the time. All I remember is that it was set in space and it was based around kids or teenagers who lived in space and they all go to a resort with a beach and the ocean is red and the problem is that the sun is burning...

I'm looking for the name to a kids 80s/90s movie [ 4 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched as a kid, so I can show it to my nephew. From what I can remember its about two kids a boy and girl and the get sucked into a book or TV and into this make-believe land. Everyone in the town has a color, and the lead women use to be rainbow,...

Name of kids movie made in 80s or 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the name of this movie and I have asked everyone I know and no one remembers... if anyone can help that would be great. All I remember is that it is about a family and the kids don't like their parents so they decide they want new ones. Somehow they get coins to buy...

I can't find the titles from these obscure 80s/90s kids movies [ 4 Answers ]

When I was younger I remember three distinct movies I used to watch.One was of course The Last Unicorn, probably the most popular of the three. The other two I'm having trouble finding, maybe someone might know them. -the first movie was animation about a little brown haired boy with an odd...

View more questions Search