Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladiie enviie Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 09:05 PM
    Is it true that u walk funny after you have sex?
    A lot of people have told me that after you lose your virginity that you walk funny after... is that true?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Not unless your partner is ridiculously aggressive and harms you, no!
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Feb 23, 2008, 10:31 PM
    How old are you?
    kraz Posts: 57, Reputation: 6

Feb 24, 2008, 01:55 AM
    How many women do you seen walking funny? Don't give it away lightly just to be like a lot of people!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 03:19 AM
    No, walking funny is a factor of pregnancy, the ligaments get progressively looser. I've heard that a woman's hips spread when she has had sex. Oh, please. Detection of virginity in women seems to be quite an issue.
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Feb 24, 2008, 03:21 PM
    If you are a virgin and afraid someone will find out that you had sex then your best bet is to not have sex.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Oh my, that folk tale is still around? I once dated a guy who believed that and would watch a woman walk and then proclaim she had "x" number of lovers by the way her hips moved and how she walked. HA HA HA. He was not right much of the time. He told one of my co-workers that she had had six lovers in her life and she slapped his face, telling him she was still a virgin! Which she was, by the way.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 04:01 PM
    I have heard of a lot of ways to tell, but the walk isn't accurate. Although, some walk a little "trashier" than others, which leads you to think that.
    Curious0-1 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Feb 24, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Lol...
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 04:46 PM
    ... only if you slept with donkey kong... or the jolly green giant.

ZING!

Feb 24, 2008, 05:38 PM
    I'm 16 and no I'm not going to have sex anytime soon 1st of all I don't even have a boyfriend right now so its impossible and 2nd of all I don't want to have sex yet.. I was just asking because I was curious because me and my friends were talking about it and that's what they said because their not virgins and they said they walked funny after their first time because it hurted or something and one of my friends said when her cousin lost her virginity she was walking different
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2008, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladiie enviie
    is it true that u walk funny after you have sex?
    Hello ladiie:

Yes. Who snitched me off?

excon
    ESTERA_x3 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 06:42 PM
    Many people say they know a female is not a virgin by the way they walk. I don't know if its exactly "funny"
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 24, 2008, 07:04 PM
    No, you will not walk funny after you've had sex. Yes, it might hurt the first time, but not enough to make you walk differently. Riding a horse all day will make you walk funny (no comments ex con:p ) but not sex. You might walk with a bit more confidence, wiggle your hips more etc. but it's not due to a physical change, just an emotional one and it depends on the person.

Question: If we told you it was true would you abstain from sex, would your other friends? Maybe this is something worth looking in to.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Depending on how intense the sex is, I've seen a female partner:
    1. Walk "funny" (It's temporary)
    They walk like they are drunk.
    2. Walk into a door.
    3. Open door in their face.
    4. Say I'm hungry.
    5. Go to sleep. (That's usually a male thing)

You don't have to be a virgin for this to happen. Very intense sex, causes some strange things. For me, a male, I've had a orgasm without ejaculation.
    FallenFromGrace Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Feb 24, 2008, 08:54 PM
    Are you asking if you walk funny right after or if it permantly changes your stride? You may be slightly sore after, hopefully your partner takes care with you and that won't happen, as for permanent issues. Umm.. No..

Feb 25, 2008, 09:20 AM
    No I didn't mean that you permanently walk different I meant that right after you lose your virginity because if you're sore then it might be hard to walk right
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 26, 2008, 12:42 PM
    Temporarily, maybe, not for sure but it is possible. Were are you planning on going afterwards that you're worried about how you will walk?
    FallenFromGrace Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Feb 26, 2008, 09:20 PM
    LOL! I guess everyone has different after intercourse "cravings".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

Is it true that sex and love are separate for guys? [ 20 Answers ]

Yesterday I was having a discussion with my friends. And one of them said something like this "for guys, sex and love don't come together". I'm pretty sure generally speaking that statement is true, and there are exceptions. But for the most part is it true? She also said something like "If...

I sent a text to a friend (opp sex) asking hi out for a walk with my dog. Have I scar [ 2 Answers ]

Have I SCARED HIM OFF? He didn't reply. Was I too forward / oushy. It wqs the first time I'd asked him to do anything - he is quite old fashioned? Or maybe I am? Don't know what to do now.

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

Is It True That Sex Feels Better. [ 8 Answers ]

Is It True That Sex Feels Better When Your A lot Older, Than Being Young?:confused:

View more questions Search