Ask
    tommytom2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 04:48 PM
    Are brass knuckles a felony?
    Are brass knuckles a felony?:mad:
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 04:51 PM
    In some jurisdictions they are considered a weapon, so yes.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2008, 05:56 PM
    Just be careful where you use them as they are considered a weapon. In your own home is fine. Out in public is a no, no.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2008, 06:09 PM
    I would say yes, they are. They are a tool for fighting and nothing else. In Canada brass knuckles are a prohibited weapon. In most countries just owning brass knuckles is a felony. To best answer your question, since I do not know where you live, you need to call your local law enforcement, about the specific law where you live. In the states of MA,CA,NY,MI,RI, DC, and IL. they are illegal. Metallic knuckles cannot be sold in the state of FL. In Montana, it is a felony to even threaten someone with the use of brass knuckles.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 25, 2008, 06:15 PM
    Each state has its own laws as to how they are classified. In general they are considered a weapon and in most places having them in your pocket wuld be carrying a concealed weapon.

Now in most places ( but maybe not all) you can own them, keep them on the wall or in your desk drawer, but again this is completely a state by state issue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black knuckles [ 2 Answers ]

I am black gal, I have been using skin lightening cream and gel which have given me 1 to 2 shades lighter... which I am happy about; but my problem is my knuckles which have not gained the 2 shades. Is there any strong skin lightening I can use to lighten up my knuckles? Will the skin peels work?...

Knuckles are very dark.Need to get them lighter. [ 7 Answers ]

For some strange reason my knuckles, elbows, and knees are extremely dark... I hate this... I really need some help or advise from someone who has experienced this and know any information on how I can get my knuckles to get lighter in complexion... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME... Are there any...

How do you lighten knuckles/elbows? [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help everyone... My knuckles and elbows are DARK... has anyone experienced this and found a solution... responses are very appreciated...

Lightening not working on knuckles [ 2 Answers ]

I started using skin lightening creams to lighten my skin and I am very happy with the results so far. However, the problem I have is that my knuckles are still black and I cannot find a product to lighten it. It is very embarrassing. Can someone recommend a product that I can use. Thanks.

Barrs knuckles [ 1 Answers ]

Are belt bucket brass nuckles illegal? I hear they are not if they are used as paper weights or belt buckles anyone knows ? Ill state

View more questions Search