Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanjsingh Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 02:19 PM
    Multiple W2 Forms - F1 Status International student
    I live in New York and study here and am an F1 student. I would like to know the following regarding filing taxes this year:

1. What all forms do I need to fill for Federal, State, Local.
    2. I have three W2 with me and I would like to know do I need one form per W2 or is there any other way to do this.

Thanks a lot.
    AJ
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Mar 10, 2008, 12:38 PM
    1) Federal: Form 1040NR-EZ and Form 8843.

State: Form IT-203 (Non-resident)

Local: Even if you are physically located in NY City, by law, as an international student, you are NOT a city resident and therefore do NOT have to pay NY City income taxes.

2) You can make photocopies of the W-2s if necessary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another F1 student - Private International Student Loan on 1040-NR-EZ [ 11 Answers ]

I'm in my fourth year of college as an international student. I filed 1040-NR-EZ since my first year since I always had a small income coming from on-campus employment. I financed these past two years of school with Sallie Mae International Student Loans and I was wondering if those will influence...

Tax Forms for International OPT student [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am an international student in my OPT period. I work in California(san diego). I have received --> 1099 Misc - NonEmployment Compensation - $4200 --> 1099 INT - Tax Income - $35 --> W2 - Wages - $6800 I don't know what are the forms for FEDERAL and STATE tax that I am supposed to file...

Multiple Form W-2 Forms from same Employer! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My status was OPT during 2006 and I am non resident alien from India. I received two W-2 forms from the same employer for which I am and I was working during 2006. I am wondering how should I treat two W-2 forms.Do I need to fill out two 1040NR-EZ forms for each W-2 or one form adding...

International Student didn't fill tax forms [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was an international students in the past 3 years, from 2003-8 to 2005-12. Now I found that I just filled in the tax return form of 2004 (I didn't get any response of this year by the way). I have no income in 2003, so I thought I didn't need to, and now it seems like that I should fill in...

View more questions Search