Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lou_323 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 02:08 PM
    TN Daycare
    I live in Tennessee and I am thinking of opening a daycare in my home. I need a checklists and ideas. Can anyone help?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 02:57 PM
    I would start with your county's daycare licensing agency - that is usually under the Social Services department. They would have the particular requirements for home daycare, whether you need to be licensed or not, the regulations and all the things you need to complete.

Now there are many sites out there on starting a day care. Resources for lists, programs, menus, activities, etc. Here are just a few:
    Starting a Child Day Care Business, How to Start a Daycare from childcare.net
    Starting A Daycare - Open A Daycare
    Open Directory - Home: Family: Childcare

Free Daycare Forms | Free Child Care Forms | Daycare Child Care Forms
    The Daycare Lady :: Your Personal Online Coach!!
    http://www.angelfire.com/dc/childsplay/Forms2.htm

Preschool and Daycare Activities: Early Childhood Education: Themes, Crafts and More to give Toddlers a Head Start
    Daycare Provider's Home Page - for Home and Center Childcare Providers
    Daycare Manager.net - Child Day Care Activities and Activity Ideas

Feeding & Nutrition > Feeding in Daycare and Preschool
    Healthy Meals Resource System
    Childcarestaff

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doggy daycare [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone think I could start a doggy daycare business living out in the country? The closest city is not very big either.

3 yr. Old starting daycare [ 1 Answers ]

My son will be turning 3 in October and I am wanting to put him in daycare. My ex-husbands elderly father has been caring for him since he was 2 months old and is getting to where he can't handle a rowty toddler 8 hours a day. My son has social problems because he isn't use to being around other...

Daycare [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know crucial steps I must take to open a privately owned daycare.

Daycare? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like any information pertaining to starting a daycare business. Any relevant grants or government agencies that are available for funding. Any particular qualifications that are associated for the owner and it's employees. Even any known loopholes.

View more questions Search