Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 01:45 PM
    What do you think of this conspiracy theory?
    FEMA Concentration and Internment Camps

http://neverknwo.gnn.tv/blogs/11462/...84_Program?r=1

Rex 84 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 10:05 PM
    Glad you finally noticed. Every time I try to bring it up here the NeoCons call me a conspiracy nut. They believe everything the New World Order Bush aristocracy is telling them. The thing is, it is real. The NWO will begin putting RIFD chips in Americans soon. All of your personal information and bank account balance will be in the chip. If you don't do as you are told, they turn your chip off. Complete control. The thing is, there are a whole lot of us that just ain't going to let them do it. So, the ones of us they don't shoot out, they will lock up in these camps they are building all over the country. All over the world to be exact. We have become a fascist state. The politicians are owned, lock, stock and barrel by the huge, multinational corporations and private bankers (federal reserve central bank). The corporations want the RIFD chips since they will have 100% accuracy in accounting. The private bankers want them because their money created from nothing will be completely computerized to the point of 100% accountability with zero loss of interest paid on every dollar. THe FBI, which are just the federal reserves private army, want all people to be RIFD chipped for tracking purposes. This is no joke. This, I'm sad to say, is happening now. You will see it in your lifetime. Why do you think Ron Paul was ignored in the Mainstream Media? He wants to stop them. Every American worth his or her salt wants to stop it but I'm afraid they have become too strong.
    See the video. Aaron Russo is for real. See also his movie, From Freedom To Facism.

YouTube - Rockefeller Reveals 9/11 FRAUD to Aaron Russo
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 10:18 PM
    Thanks magprob
    Everything I have been saying for years people do not believe but it has ALL come to pass when I have said it would. Even 9/11.
    Everybody says so what about the RFID chip. They are more concerned if Bush is listening to them tell their mom they are going to be late for dinner.
    I predict by 2015 it is going to be too late and people will be wishing they had been watching the things that are happening now that are setting everything up.
    My guess is we are going to be one world New World Order by 2013.
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 10:26 PM
    There is a lot about 2012. Maybe there is something more ominous to it. I agree though, it will be sooner than later and this next president will be hand picked (already hand picked) to get it done. That's why I don't take all the political posturing seriously and just clown it. It is all a joke at this point. Our government no longer belongs to us. The media no longer tells us the truth and Bush is a NWO boss man. He expedited the whole thing.
    FeelSoNumbZombie Posts: 129, Reputation: 10

Feb 23, 2008, 10:30 PM
    All I know is that after Katrina, FEMA better not make another mistake as far as American's are concerned. It was disgraceful in my opinion. As far as conspiracies, just look on the back of a dollar bill.United States one-dollar bill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Are Free Mason's running the country? I wonder. Or just the Bank of America?
    NoHelp, didn't the Mayan Indian's predict the end of the "world order" on Dec. 21, 2012? Mayan End Times Prophecy 12-21-2012
    Therefore, 2015 maybe far too late for anyone according to their predictions.
    As far as 9/11, in 2000 I went to the World Trade Center with the family. Eerily, I couldn't take the escalator upstairs. I thought those feelings of mine were weird at the time it happened and it really upset my family when I made them leave the tower due to it. I believe in a mothers intuition. If something doesn't feel right, it probably isn't.
    Magpro, you go girl! Hehe
    But I think we are all chipped already. At least, on the back of our credit/debit cards. The history of our financial lives available to those in the know at their fingertips.
    So, are these concentration camps for anyone who decides to revolt? I wonder.
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 10:30 PM
    I have said for years the Dems and Reps have the same agenda just going about it in two different ways Like going in the front door or going in the back door.
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 10:32 PM
    The Mayan's didn't predict the end of the world. Their calender ends on that day, year
    Many people are thinking that 2012 is when everything is going to be turned upside down,
    Maybe when people get fed up enough and revolt.
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 10:48 PM
    The republicans and the Dems work hand in hand with the federal reserve to create the ups and downs in our economy that tax us to death. When the Repugs are in, they drive the inflation up to the roof and the dollars value down, which is just a sneaky tax that siphons your savings out of the bank without turning a key in a lock. When they have pushed the inflation bubble to the bursting point, the Dems get in and slow everything down, which allows inflation to shrink and the dollars value to increase in real terms but, the Dems raise real taxes. The banker still get paid since not one thin dime of federal income tax goes to the up keep of America, it all goes into the private bankers pockets.
    It is all a huge ponzi scheme that has been going on since 1913. It is a crying shame that the crooks have controlled it all for so many years. The thing is, their little slice of heaven is now failing. It doesn't work the way it used to. Countries around the world don't want to buy our debt any longer and the dollar is rapidly losing its world reserve currency status. The only way they can keep their control is to go to a cashless, on world government society with their "virtual money" and all your personal information in a RIFD chip, implanted in your body. That way, they think we will never be able to kick their a$$e$ out and start over. They will have complete control. Ruling class forever!
    The truth of the matter is, it has all been an illusion. Their money has never been worth anything but what they have said it is worth. Too bad so many consider it their god. We have been suckerd into our own demise!
    FeelSoNumbZombie Posts: 129, Reputation: 10

Feb 23, 2008, 10:56 PM
    I think we just made the camp! I'll have to do a body check in the morning. Mr. Russo, RIP.
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Feb 26, 2008, 09:15 AM
    Does this make you think of anything in the Bible?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Naomi Wolf: Ten Steps To Close Down an Open Society - The Huffington Post
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2008, 12:21 PM
    Wow, all those ominous executive orders from your first link and only two appear to have been issued by Republicans:

Dwight D. Eisenhower, Executive Order 10900, Administration of the Agricultural Trade Development and Assistance Act of 1954, as Amended

Gerald Ford, Executive Order 11921, Adjusting Emergency Preparedness Assignments to Organizational and Functional Changes in Federal Departments and Agencies

The rest? If my research is correct:

10995, 10997, 10998, 11000, 11001, 11002, 11003, 11004, 11005, 11049, 11051 - JFK

11310 - LBJ

Just so nobody would think this was all another Bush conspiracy. :D
    Dark_crow Posts: 1,405, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston1
    Does this make you think of anything in the Bible?
    Do not be surprised, America is a place where people make gods of lifeless things, idolizing money, career, prestige, even pleasure; a fitting symbol of the world empire of false religion.

Like ancient Babylon, modern-day Babylon the Great says: “I sit a queen, and I am no widow, and I shall never see mourning.” But “in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire...
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2008, 04:21 PM
    It's happening! I think they will be doing mandatory mark of the beast by 2016 at the latest.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2008, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    It's happening! I think they will be doing mandatory mark of the beast by 2016 at the latest.
    So America is the land of evil after all!
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2008, 07:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Stop calling us America! We are the United States of Israel. The free wheeling times of the American Goys and Gals is over. The real promised land will go to its true heirs. Money is their god and it is the root of all evil. Just imagine a big rug that looks like a dollar bill being pulled out from under us. They are repossesing it as we speak.
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Actually we will be pretty much globalized New World Order so it will be the entire earth not just USA
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2008, 08:32 AM
    Been listening too long to George Snory . Someone show me where all these concentration camp sites are.. . next to Area 51 ?
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2008, 08:50 AM
    Why show you tom? You wouldn't believe it unless it was on Faux news. Besides, you will be one of the guards. You and John Ashcroft sitting in a guard shack discussing the good ole days of GW Bush.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2008, 09:09 AM
    been listening too long to George Snory . Someone show me where all these concentration camp sites are.. . next to Area 51 ?
    I took a quick Google Earth look outside Fairbanks for the camp that "can hold approximately 2 million people" and couldn't find anything remotely large enough for the task. Maybe the NSA is sending us ghost images to hide it, or perhaps there's a huge underground vault like at Wright-Patterson AFB?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The dumbest conspiracy theory you've ever heard [ 8 Answers ]

I'm just wondering, what is the dumbest conspiracy theory you have ever heard? I can't believe some of the dumb stuff that people buy into! Me and my friend both have lots of free time at work, and we have been having this contest to find the dumbest stuff on the internet. So, I typed in...

Special that attempted to answer 9-11 conspiracy theory questions. [ 5 Answers ]

The special was a scholarly/scientific presentation of answers to a variety of "9-11 conspiracy theory" issues. It's been run several times over the past few months. I'm thinking it was History Channel or Science Channel... but I'm not finding it Googling or on those two stations' websites. ...

Drug Conspiracy [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone. My husband and his friends are awaiting sentencing for drug conspiracy in New Jersey. My husband is a first time offender. He chose to take this case to trial and lost. Would he have accepted a plea agreement, he probably would not be looking at a mandatory minimum of 10 to life. ...

Bohr theory vs modern theory [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone explain the differences between the bohr and the modern atomic theories in the description of the electron Thanks :p

View more questions Search