Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Feb 27, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Watched that zeitgeist thing that was pretty good should watch it The first bit is about god and jeszus but the rest is about what you are all talking about great stuff
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2008, 09:32 AM
    Speech,
    Haha, your avatar reeks of desperation.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2008, 10:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Speech,
    Haha, your avatar reeks of desperation.
    Like it do you? I thought it was clever, not desperate. I like this one, too :D
    FeelSoNumbZombie Posts: 129, Reputation: 10

Feb 28, 2008, 11:43 AM
    I think evey one should check out, Ron Paul before they decide to vote.
    YouTube - RonPaul2008dotcom's Channel
    It's not over till it's over. He may not have the top lobbyist's money for his presidential campaign or the political endorsements from Senator's, etc. But he does have Military Personnel's Support, and the People of the United States support. Take an independent view for your country. Please. It is important for our future as citizens with a voice.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 11:45 AM
    For PAUL it's over .

Feb 28, 2008, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    for PAUL it's over .
    We have to rebuild our country. We have to find a cure for the past 8 years of losing our individual voice in the USA. And whoever gets to the Presidency, they need to know our requirements for the job. We need to send a powerful message to candidates that US Citizens cannot be ignored, any longer. They have a job because we elected them to that job. Or did we?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2008, 04:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    been listening too long to George Snory . someone show me where all these concentration camp sites are . ......next to Area 51 ?
    OF COURSE!!
    BUT I think there is more truth to some of the stuff than people realize!
    Sure beats the media blatant lies!
    They are suppose to be different places I think mostly out west... California, Alaska, the desert,.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2008, 03:17 AM
    Take a look at the picture of the so called concentration camp in the 1st link. Do you really think that "they "would build WWII style guard towers surrounded by chicken wire fencing if "they" were planning to detain millions of Americans ?
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Tom, yeah that looks like a secure facility. Just for fun I followed a few of the links from that page. This one shows a picture that's "said to be a photo of a U.S. civilian concentration camp in El Reno, Ok." I've been to El Reno enough to know there isn't anywhere to hide a concentration camp. There is a federal medium security unit though, right on Route 66. Doesn't look anything like the picture.

**BREAKING NEWS**

Many websites are reporting there is a FEMA detention center right here in Amarillo, TX. also right on Route 66 - do I detect a pattern?

"Another source has reported that Amarillo Air Force Base, a former SAC site - now closed - has several plain white 747s on the flight line.

These are not moth-balled aircraft as they are maintained on a constant status in airworthy condition."
    They may be right. This is what's left of Amarillo AFB and lo and behold there is what appears to be a plain white 747 right there.

Sorry folks, those hangars belong to firms that renovate passenger jets. The rest of the old AAFB (that isn't residential housing) is the east campus of Amarillo College which offers courses in Aviation Maintenance Technology. There was at one time a WWII prison camp near Hereford, southwest of here, that held Italian prisoners. We starved them so they decorated a Catholic church for food. You can still get some great German sausage at the church once a year - but all that's left of the camp is a water tower and a tiny chapel.
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Feb 29, 2008, 06:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelSoNumbZombie
    We have to rebuild our country. We have to find a cure for the past 8 years of losing our individual voice in the USA. And whoever gets to the Presidency, they need to know our requirements for the job. We need to send a powerful message to candidates that US Citizens cannot be ignored, any longer. They have a job because we elected them to that job. Or did we?
    Just the past 8 years?? How about from Woodrow Wilson forward?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2008, 09:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston1
    Just the past 8 years??? How about from Woodrow Wilson forward?
    Thank you Galveston. You are sooo right! Wilson really wasn't the president. House was. They snuck in the federal reserve in on Christmas Eve after the Congressmen that opposed it had left Washington. Then came the federal income tax shortly there after to pay the private bankers for ordering the treasury to print our dollars. Amazing. Our government has been running a huge ponzi scheme since.
    Uber Member

Feb 29, 2008, 09:46 PM
    I agree with Magprobe!

Catch me in 7 years.
    If you still don't believe it in 4 years.

Mar 1, 2008, 03:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston1
    Just the past 8 years??? How about from Woodrow Wilson forward?
    I believe that in the last 8 years of George W Bush's presidency, there has been more of an accumulation of serious magnitude of violations of our Civil Rights as citizens. We went to war without full informed and verifiable consent. We are still fighting a war based upon lies and deceit. All for a political agenda for revenge, power and control in the Middle East.
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Control of the Middle East by our annexed State of Israel. Here on the Mainland of Israel, the troops stand ready. World domination is the goal.

Mar 7, 2008, 10:23 AM
    And let history repeat itself, like the Roman's rise and fall? The Roman's made the mistake of wanting a Roman World Order. Are we next?
    Dark_crow Posts: 1,405, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2008, 02:21 PM
    What I think is that a ‘Federal Emergency Management Agency’ without powers would be useless. So the issue is just what powers they could use in an emergency situation…
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2008, 04:59 PM
    The same powers they used in New Orleans DC. You completely miss the point. I understand you want government to tuck you in at night so you can sleep safe and secure. There are many of us that want the government to do what it was intended to do. Be small and efficient and keep their big hooked noses out of our business.
    Dark_crow Posts: 1,405, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2008, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    The same powers they used in New Orleans DC. You completely miss the point. I understand you want government to tuck you in at night so you can sleep safe and secure. There are many of us that want the government to do what it was intended to do. Be small and efficient and keep their big hooked noses out of our business.
    Right and you believe government should have stayed out of the World Trade Center and New Orleans? :p
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2008, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_crow
    Right and you believe government should have stayed out of the World Trade Center and New Orleans? :p
    The government caused the World Trade Center tragedy by their evil deeds around the world. That is why the rest of the world hates our guts. Our government did their first overthrow of the Iranian government back in 1948. They have done it two or three times since. You act as if this is not a fact. You select your facts to make your argument. Our government is the original "evil dooers." The CIA is in Columbia right now doing it again, using their puppet government there to get into Venezuela's pocket. It is a shame and I hate to admit it but it is the truth.
    As far as New Orleans, the government has done much less than the American public has. We don't need them getting in the way anymore. They need to focus on garbage removal and leave our survival to us.
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2008, 06:11 PM
    Yeah Clinton selling our weapons, secrets and technology to that Korean leader Il and China
    And now our government is selling weapons to Russia who in turn sells them to Iran.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The dumbest conspiracy theory you've ever heard [ 8 Answers ]

I'm just wondering, what is the dumbest conspiracy theory you have ever heard? I can't believe some of the dumb stuff that people buy into! Me and my friend both have lots of free time at work, and we have been having this contest to find the dumbest stuff on the internet. So, I typed in...

Special that attempted to answer 9-11 conspiracy theory questions. [ 5 Answers ]

The special was a scholarly/scientific presentation of answers to a variety of "9-11 conspiracy theory" issues. It's been run several times over the past few months. I'm thinking it was History Channel or Science Channel... but I'm not finding it Googling or on those two stations' websites. ...

Drug Conspiracy [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone. My husband and his friends are awaiting sentencing for drug conspiracy in New Jersey. My husband is a first time offender. He chose to take this case to trial and lost. Would he have accepted a plea agreement, he probably would not be looking at a mandatory minimum of 10 to life. ...

Bohr theory vs modern theory [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone explain the differences between the bohr and the modern atomic theories in the description of the electron Thanks :p

View more questions Search