Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    javablues Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 12:46 PM
    How to clear Caller ID history
    I have a cheap Mountain Bell corded phone. I can't figure out how to clear the Caller ID history. No longer have the manual. It has the following buttons: up, down, call back, delete. I've tried holding down either button and pushing one either once or twice to see if it would work.
    XxRoosterXx Posts: 44, Reputation: 9

Mar 25, 2008, 02:31 PM
    If you know the model number you might be able to do a search on the internet to find the manual. Otherwise you could call the repair line for your provider and ask them for help.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2008, 06:45 AM
    I'm sure you bought up CID log and tried to press delete, or press and hold delete.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Caller ID w/ Blocked Caller Activated [ 1 Answers ]

I have Caller ID with Blocked Caller activated. If anyone with blocked ID wants to call me, they must dial "*82", and then my number. This is great to stop those prank phone calls. My question is, will "*82" work for family members who use calling cards? :confused:

Private caller? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find out who keeps calling my house when it comes up private caller?

Clear internet history [ 2 Answers ]

I have cleared my internet history but files still remain

How I clear address bar history and location list [ 3 Answers ]

First I clear histroy from internet option ---> general tab-->history and also clear from temprory internet files frame. But when I press down arrow in address bar that time it shows me opened files list and internet address paths

I cannot clear my internet history! [ 2 Answers ]

When I go to Tools, Internet options and click "clear history" then click on the pic of the clock with the arrow (history) the sites I've visited are still there. The thing is the function worked the other day and my history could be cleared. I don't really care about all the cookies and temp....

View more questions Search