Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    89 civic si Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 07:53 AM
    '89 Honda Civic no fire and no fuel pump
    I have an 89 civic si... rolls over but won't start,there is no fire.Fuel pump won't engage.tried to switch the relay.. (used part) didn't do anything.Any suggestions?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 08:34 AM
    Read Sections A and B below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...das-46563.html
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2008, 10:51 AM
    You probably need a new fuel pump. Check any fuses and for power to the pump prior to removing the pump, just to be sure it's not something simple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No electrical fire to main relay or fuel pump on my 1990 honda civic dx [ 8 Answers ]

Just like the others one problem after the other my 1990 honda civic dx stopped on me changed fuel filter nothing heard pump kick off and on change pump nothing, check code 16 flashes the injectors change just the main one still would not start change main relay still will not start change switch...

I have a1990 honda civic dx no fire to the fuel pump or relay [ 11 Answers ]

I'm not getting electrical fire to the fuel pump or main relay changed relay,fuel pump,switch,main injector,ecu unit also change fuel filter. Chnged these things after it stopped on me. Ecu unit gave 16 flashes the injector istarted from there until now I don't have power to almost anything.

1992 honda civic car stopped while running I replaced fuel pump no power to the fuel [ 1 Answers ]

My car stopped while it was running I replaced the fuel pump,computer,and main relay and still makes the sound like it wants to start but it lacks the gas I checked for power the computer wire has power also the main relay has power but the fuel pump does not have power I also checked all the...

96 honda ex no fire from dist or to fuel pump [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 96 honda civic ex. Just chaned the engine out in it. Now I have no fire from the dist are to my fuel pump. Have put new main relay and fuel pump relay and ecm still nothing any ideas?

92 honda civic no fire no fuel-new relay! [ 3 Answers ]

92 honda civic won't start- replaced distributor, fuel pump, and main relay still nothing! If I jump the 5 & 7 terminals on the relay plug the pump will work but that's the only way it will but I still have no fire?? What could this be?? PLEASE HELP!!

View more questions Search