Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chofi_528 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2006, 01:31 AM
    I cant get pregnant
    Hey... well I'm about to be 18... :D I've been trying to get pregnant for 5 months and for some reason I just cant, it's so weird I don't want to lie me and my boyfriend never use protection and we do it almost everyday... :confused:
    Im so scared, what if there's something wrong with me?. :mad:

I really want to have a baby...
    I don't know what to think:(

Am I the only one with this problem?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2006, 02:01 AM
    That could be your problem. You are doing it everyday. You should be waiting for your fertile days. Which is only 3 or 4 days every month. Waiting for those fertile days maybe good for the sperm to grow stronger as well. It all depends on the positions when you are making love. Man on top is best, as well as elevating your legs after. Do not go for a shower right away. Wait at least 20 minutes or so. THE BIGGEST THING. Is when you are stressing over wanting to get pregnant so fast, the stress can impede on you getting pregnant. Any kind of stress you are going through could cause people not to get pregnant. What you need to realize is by relaxing and letting whatever happens, happen could make a big difference. Another thing couples who try to have babies doctors will not even look at you or think there is a problem unless you have been trying for more than one year. Hope this helps. RELAXATION.

Joe
    fhforever19 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2006, 10:45 AM
    I totally agree...
    With Joe.
    I too am Trying to conceive but I just came off the patch in December. This will be my 4th child, and I remember that when I was trying too much and stressing I wouldn't get pregnant, and when I didn't think about it, bam I got pregnant. Also you want to make sure that you are eating a healthy, diet as well as taking vitamins. I just went to the Dr. yesterday amd got prenatal vitamins, to make sure that my body was getting all the nutrients that it needs to prepare for another baby. HTH
    Keep us posted.

Feli
    Ali441 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 08:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chofi_528
    Hey ...well im about to be 18...:D i've been trying to get pregnant for 5 months and for some reason i just cant, it's so weird i dont want to lie me and my boyfriend never use protection and we do it almost everyday...:confused:
    Im so scared, what if there's something wrong with me?...:mad:

I really want to have a baby...
    i dont know what to think:(

Am I the only one with this problem?
    I tried for 5 years on and off with my boyfriend but when the time is right it will happen... lyk everyone else said don't think about it and I know it hard but sometimes it will put too mch stress on you and do the exact opposite... I also heard doing a colon cleansing for 5 days will get you pregnant right away or having more intake of folic acid... so mabye try those... good luck girl!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 44 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: please somebody tell me if this sounds like I am pregnant. I started with a thick whitey discharge that didn't smeel or itch Veins especially in my breasts started to show more Breasts look like they have grown slightly Feel fluey, stuffy nose all the time but...

Could I be pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant even with my period so irregular? My last period was January 2006, and I didn't have my period in Feb, and March, but I believe I conceived sometime in April. But I have been having all the symptoms, cramping, nausea, vomiting, my friends tell me my stomach is getting...

Can I be Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I have 2 questions... I have taken a home pregnancy test and have come up negative. I am approximately 2 weeks late for my menstrual cycle. Could I be pregnant and they tests just not detecting the pregnancy hormone? Also, if I am not pregnant and I have just missed this month's period, can I still...

Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm 22 and on feb 24 I had a reg period but in mar I came on early da 22 and it was barely any bleeding and it was light pink I used a panty liner the whole time now April I didn't come on until the 21st the same thing extra light and only for two days.I took 4 hpt's and all said negative do...

View more questions Search