Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khawajas Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 01:03 AM
    Email sending prob. In windows vista using windows mail
    I am having problem in sending emails in windows mail in vista. Up to yesterday, it was working fine. I have deleted and created the account again.
    Email address,pwd, pop n smtp etc everything is correct but email are not going. There is genuine windows vista with Mecafee. No problem with incoming mails. The poblem shown is "One or more messages in your outbox do not hav a valid account specified. Would u like to use your default account to send these messages."
    Thanks
    robertva Posts: 249, Reputation: 30

Jul 26, 2008, 10:17 PM
    Your inquiry has been here for moths without a any answers. It appeared on a "similar questions" listings under one of my inquiries, so I'll take a stab at it.

I gather some ISPs have their networks to block outgoing emails sent directly to other SMTP servers as a SPAM control measure. Under those restrictions I gather it's necessary to set the outgoing mail server on the other accounts to your ISP's SMTP server.

YMMV.

Let me know if you're still monitoring this question and if these techniques work for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Import .dbx files (Outlook Express) to Windows Mail (Vista) [ 34 Answers ]

Everywhere I look I see the answer is no - I cannot do the above... but there's GOT to be a way... doesn't there? :o Any suggestions for a workaround to this?

Import .message files (Outlook) to Windows Mail (Vista) [ 6 Answers ]

I need to Import .msg files (Outlook) to Windows Mail (Vista) but the import won't let me do it. Any suggestions?

Import messages from Outlook Express 6 to Vista Windows Mail [ 6 Answers ]

I have got a new laptop with MS Vísta and Windows Mail. My old PC had Outlook Express 6. Now I want to import the OE catalogs into Windows Mail. I have copied the DBX-files to a usb-stick. I let Windows Mail try to import them by the files/import function. But the DBX-files cannot be found. How...

View more questions Search