Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prodipto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 11:30 PM
    Internship in energy,oil & gas sector
    Quote Originally Posted by prodipto[EMAIL="[email protected]"
    [email protected][/EMAIL]]hhi. i am doing MBA in UPES.For my internship i have to get contacts and addresses of companies related to energy trading,petro products etc. of those corps who will promote their brand for schools and colleges.i tried in yellow pages but its not so effective.suggest me soem firsm and its address.thnx
    If anyone can help me with the list of companies operating in india
    shib Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2009, 10:48 AM
    I want to know about the internship programme offered by indian as well as international oil & gas company.presently I am pursuing master degree in geophysics
    csiiasi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 08:20 AM
    Check out GE, SLB, Halliburton or gest Google oil and gas intern. Godspeed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accidentally put gas only in gas/oil mix Poulan blower [ 2 Answers ]

I accidentally put all gas in my blower and ran it for about 5 minutes until it died on me. How can I fix this problem? Thanks.

B & S 14.5, Breather Tube Spitting Oil/gas [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 38" Snapper yard cruiser rider with the B&S 14.5 HP engine. It has the ability to be stood on its butt to let you clean the desk and change blades. I did this Saturday to do both. I remembered to close the air vent to the gas tank. I forgot :eek: to close the shut off valve at the gas...

B&S 18.5HP Intek, oil/gas coming from fuel pump [ 5 Answers ]

Gas comes out of the screen on my fuel pump and the engine smokes like it's on FIRE when its under a heavy load. I replaced the fuel pump but this did not help. Someone suggested the crankcase vent might be stopped up, but I can't find a vent anywhere. The engine starts fine and idles without...

View more questions Search