Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daisy338 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 10:19 PM
    Lots of drinking and urinating
    I have an 8 year old beagle that has had about 5 accidents (peed) in her bed while sleeping. This started about 2 weeks ago. My vet can't find anything wrong with her blood or urine and has ruled out Diabetes Insipidus. After $400 of test and boarding with them so they could measure her water and urine, they want to now do a Dexamethasone (SP?) Suppression test to see if it is Cushings Disease. Should I wait it out a little longer and see what happens before spending more money on this test? After doing research on Cushings disease she doesn't show any symptoms other than the drinking and urinating.
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Feb 23, 2008, 01:49 AM
    Well, Although she may not appear to have any of the symptons except drinking & urinating, That still qualifies as symptons, Although this doesn't necessarily mean your pet might have cushings disease,

I think you should do a little more research, use more keywords to define your question.
    Before spending money, You should always do research, A pets life is just as good as "Ours".

I hope this helps,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog Is Drinking So Much Water And Urinating a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I Am Wondering If Someone Can Tell Me Why My Dog Is Drinking So Much Water And Urinating A lot Even On The Bare Floor. He Has Had All Test Done And All Have Been Negative. Is This A Problem That Anyone Else Dog Has Had. Don't Know If It Is Serious. It Is Sad To See Him Go Through This Thanks

Lots of frogs before the one? [ 7 Answers ]

I am beginning to wonder if there are any great guys out there. I know there is, but do we go through a lot of guys or gals before we meet that someone? I seem to have met a few guys with red flags and hope to find just a nice guy, not a bad boy. Does everyone believe there is that special guy or...

Lots of problems! [ 2 Answers ]

The past few days when we flush our toilet it does not always flush, instead it sits there and begins to leak from under the toilet. It only seems to happen if we have recently used the shower though. When it does finally flush there is a loud gurgling noise in my bathroom sink and shower. Also,...

Lots of questions [ 1 Answers ]

Thank you

3 lots, selling 2 of them [ 1 Answers ]

If I own 3 lots and I am selling 2 of them, will I have to pay capital gains taxes on the 2 lots I am selling?

View more questions Search