Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shadow777 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2006, 07:37 PM
    How to exercise my PC muscles ?
    I'm 28 years male married for 6 years...
    I want to exercise my PC muscles but the problem I can not separate my PC muscles from my anus I tried Kegel but he same problem when I squeeze my PC I squeeze my anus...
    Are there any other exercises that I can use for this subject maybe in gym or in doing some exercises for lower body??
    Or are there any way can I use it to separate my PC muscles but please don't tell me to stop my urine cause I tried it and it did not work for me

Please help me
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 24, 2006, 08:09 PM
    That's a hard one because the butt thing sort of goes with the territory and it takes practice and experience to individualize the muscles and even then your butt is still going to want to join in. There's an exercise I heard once from a great sex therapist. I don't know if you have heard of it. You probably would have to have an erection for it to work though. When you are taking a shower take a washcloth and wet it. Do not ring it out. Place it over the penis and flex it with the washcloth acting as a weight. This will help in building those muscles up a lot better. Hey I wouldn't worry. At least you will end up with a nice hiney in the process. Practice makes perfect as my step mom always says.
    shadow777 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2006, 08:29 PM
    Dear nymphetamine,
    Thank you for your answer...
    Can I still exercise my PC muscles with kegels and keep my anuse and butt squeeze and gain a good exercise for my PC?

Thanks again
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2006, 08:36 PM
    I would say yes, you can. Its good to be able to exercise each muscle individually buy you have to work up to it.

Its kind of like lifting ONE eyebrow... show me ONE person that could do it before they ever had to lift both first!

Keep the exercises going. Eventually, you will be able to differentiate between the individual muscles ane exercise them separately.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 24, 2006, 08:52 PM
    DrJizzle is exactly right. Unfortuanatly they won't let me rate right now. Ill have to rate your answer tomorrow Drjizzle. Yes you can get good exercise for that still, shadow777. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to exercise my PC muscles ? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 28 years male married for 6 years... I want to exercise my PC muscles but the problem I can not separate my PC muscles from my anus I tried Kegel but he same problem when I squeeze my PC I squeeze my anus... Are there any other exercises that I can use for this subject maybe in gym or in...

Muscles spasm trouble [ 24 Answers ]

Im not sure if this is the right place to put this. Can anyone tell me what I can do to stop muscle spasms? I don't want to spend any money on expensive prescriptions so if there is any alternative please let me know. I was not able to sleep with this muscle keeps clenching up and it hurts after...

Name of exercise [ 6 Answers ]

What is the name of this exercise. I think it is used in football where you start standing up then go to your knees and then to the pushup position. Then you stand up. I'm hoping I explained this correctly. Is it a core exercise or what?

I need help with exercise [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way for me to do sit ups without my back feeling like it's on fire? Or is there another exercise for my abs that doesn't require equiptment?

View more questions Search