Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brodinej Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Can I get my felony off my record
    I am a convicted felon, it is a state jail felony for credit card abuse... can I get it off my record
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 22, 2008, 04:31 PM
    After you have served all of your probation or jail time, and have not gotten into anymore trouble for 8 or 9 years, you can petition the court to explunge your record. This will take it out of public view, it will still be available for police, and national security searches but not normal job searches. And again, it will be up to the judge if they will allow this or not, some will not, many will.
    chrystyne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2011, 01:29 PM
    I was a co-defendant in a possession for sales of a controlled substance. Can I have my record explunged?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2011, 03:59 AM

Hello c:

I don't know. Hire a lawyer.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get a Passport with a felony record [ 4 Answers ]

Can I get a passport with a felony arrest on my record? I'm not on parole, and will be finished with probation in 2 months. Also, the Judge has given me clearance to travel on vacation with my family. It is documented on my probation papers that I am able to leave the state.

Felony record [ 6 Answers ]

I have a husband who has a felony record and he is pretty much dead in the water for 20 years he has already been out 10 but he can not be bonded,get a passport,he just got the right to vote back but every time he applies they shoot him down.I hope you are not treated as the same way excon I wish...

15 year old felony on my record [ 11 Answers ]

In 1994 I was arested for receiving a stolen shotgun that I was going to use for hunting. I was charged with stolen property. This is now 15 years old and of course is still on my record. When I fill out applications for city jobs etc and they ask if I have a felony. I know I need to answer...

Expungment felony/record sealing [ 1 Answers ]

What are the rules in Indiana concerning felony expungment, and or sealing a record. I have no money to hire an attorney, and the felony is recent and serious , battery on an officer. I can't buy job

Gaining a passport with a felony record [ 1 Answers ]

Can a person with a felony on there record apply for and receive a passport to leave the united states? Please only truthful responses. This is of great importance and urgency.

View more questions Search