Ask
    Truevinus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Walmart w2
    Where can I get a 2006 copy of a w2
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 22, 2008, 04:43 PM
    Since this is not the current one for this years taxes, you will have to request a copy of it from the HR department of Walmart, If they don't have a actual copy, they can give you a summary of your payroll with all of the information.
    snow2009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 03:56 PM
    When are w-2 online avaible for walmart people?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Walmart song! [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard a song played in Walmart a number of times. Can't seem to track it down. I'd love to know the title and the artist. THe only lyrics I have been able to undersatnd are: "When I see you again, I'm going to smile, smile, smile". And then part of another line says "Smile for swhile"....

Walmart injury [ 14 Answers ]

I was shoping at walmart and I checked out bent down to put a jug of water under my cart and I came back up and the carousel that holds the bags hit me about my eye. They say its bad timing and I have injuries from it but not insurance. Are they at falt because she should've seen me bent down and...

Walmart radio [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so I see there is no playlist for walmart radio, so if anyone has any idea what song this is, I have searched and searched, no success, or luck. So it's a slower song, and by a woman. It starts run away with me, and repeats it through out the song. It sounds like maybe an older jazz sort of...

Discrimination at walmart [ 2 Answers ]

My mother who is a grandmother of 12 children. She went to Walmart to pick up a prescription for her 2 yr old grandson because my sister was having to admit her 1 yr old daughter to the hospital and wasn't able to get it herself. The children are currently covered by Medicaid because she is a...

View more questions Search