Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saverwing Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2006, 06:20 PM
    Abstract and gangster stuff
    Man ya'all art lovahs now what this is this is the thread that tells u that abstract is off the hoock because it shows how much you love the things that don't make sense and that you love mystery.[IMG]3D-abstract[/IMG]

No gagstah hood is tight because you see bad as in cool car up in yo hoods and ya'all go like 'snap!! ' right?
    So continue on by putting on some pics of yo art
    Check out these attachments as an example.
    Attached Images

Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Feb 19, 2006, 04:12 PM
    Surely aimed at the man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 19, 2006, 04:17 PM
    I don't think all your links worked??
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2006, 04:23 PM
    I need a translator for us types that have an education.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need some stuff for my... [ 3 Answers ]

That's me again folks Lol I was wondering if someone could help me because I would to lighten safely my bikini zone and lower U know what I mean ?:D Like I would like to have an even skin tone down there too Please help me if you know good stuff Thanks!:rolleyes:

What is this stuff called? [ 4 Answers ]

Our house was built in 1969 and the exterior is covered in this awful crushed glass stuff. Any idea what it's called? We're installing an in-wall air conditioner... how do we cut through it? Thanks! Jenn

Hair stuff [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know what 30 volume oxidant is? Thanks XX

Weird stuff... [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex recently, and now some weird stuff is going on. She says that there's a liquid that is red, but not the consistancy of blood, coming out of her. This happened a few months ago as well. She's not getting period cramps or anything, so we don't think...

Downloading Stuff [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if there are any programs that allow me to accelerate my download of stuff from the internet(i.e game demos) and allow me to pause and resume downloading on another day even if I shut my computer down. I can't really keep my computer on 24/7 for large downloads. I used to use a...

View more questions Search