Ask
    slrat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 10:22 AM
    Outlook 2003 closes unexpected when attaching files
    Outlook 2003 closes unexpected when attaching files or writing emails

HELP
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 22, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Need more information... did this just start? Are you up to date on the service packs and patches for Office 2003?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Attaching files to mail through a wireless connection [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I have just set up my wireless connection and am now unable to attach files to email messages, even a small file. I plugged myself back in through an ethernet connection and it works fine, but once I go back to wireless its not happening. I am using a macbook and thought it may be...

Excel 2003 - using Enter key has unexpected results [ 3 Answers ]

When I press the Enter key in Excel 2003 the entire page moves instead of moving the cell location. The Tab key also moves the page instead of moving the cell location. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks

Attaching your webdomain email to your outlook [ 1 Answers ]

I am using gnhosting.co.uk as a hosting company and am trying to set up my outlook so I can read my emails in outlook rather than webmail. Can this be done.

Exporting my Calender from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2000 [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me :) I've been wanting to export my outlook 2003 calender to my outlook 2000. I have researched some topics and found this... Create a new personal folder Outlook 2000 compatible PST file by clicking: File New Outlook Data File Create an Outlook 97 - 2002...

Problem attaching files to mail [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have problem attaching files to mail

View more questions Search