Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drnidz Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2008, 09:47 AM
    Are there softwares that can increase internet speed?without harming your computer?
    Are there softwares which can maximize internet speed and have no disadvantage
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 22, 2008, 09:58 AM
    What type of service do you have (ie, dial-up, dsl, wireless or cable)? Specifically, what are you complaining about (eg, browsing speed, slow downloading large files, or both)?

Feb 22, 2008, 10:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xphelper
    What type of service do you have (ie, dial-up, dsl, wireless or cable)? Specifically, what are you complaining about (eg, browsing speed, slow downloading large files, or both)?
    Thanks for your reply well I have wireless internet which connect through dail up connection , I'm having prob in both downloading plus browsing
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 22, 2008, 10:58 AM
    Well, dialup is slow enough to begin with but when you throw in a wireless connection, I don't believe there is anything else you can do other than upgrade to DSL (minimum) or cable (preferred).
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Well if you get more RAM for your computer but if you want it run faster without using any money then I would recommend a disk defragment or a disk cleanup.

Mar 1, 2008, 12:38 PM
    Thanks a lot I hope it would solve my problem God bless you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet speed [ 6 Answers ]

Is there any programs out there that can help my computer surf the web better/faster? I have an old computer to give you an idea of its... I don't know... preformance I can barely run Asherons call on this computer, I tried morpheous, but I think its gearedtowards dial-up rather then ADSL (which I...

Internet Speed Monitor [ 3 Answers ]

Ive got a really good pop-up blocker and spam blocker program. But all of a sudden Ive been getting tons of pop-ups. At the bottom of the window, no matter what the pop-up is about it says "INTERNET SPEED MONITOR". I literally leave my computer on for an hour and leave, I'll come back to 17+...

How to increase the speed [ 23 Answers ]

Dear Experts Can I know how can I increase my punch speed , I always feel my punch is slow than other students . Is there are any method to train to increase the speed ? Also how many days per week training is suitable for a beginning to pratise boxing . Thanks Dick

High speed internet [ 8 Answers ]

I have a PC hooked up to fios high speed router upstairs.My husband hooked up a belkin device to his USB to get a signal for his PC downstairs.He cannot get a connection.Any ideas? He has windows 2000

View more questions Search