Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patriciac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 06:48 AM
    Changing a Grohe cartridge
    Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how to change a cartridge in a Grohe AStomatic 2000 shower

Water is leaking from the handle and I was told to get a spare part for it. I just bought a cartridge and have no idea how to change them. I cannot afford a plumber as they are very expensive. Also, do I have to drain all the water off from my tank before I do this job.

Thanks for your help and advsie.

Patricia
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 22, 2008, 07:36 AM
    Hello,

Couldn't find any information on that model but here's an exploded view of the inside of an Aquatower 2000 that might be similar: http://db.grohecatalog.com/upload/pdf2/27018sp.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low flow Grohe Ladylux faucet [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know how to get the screen out of the pull out handle of my Ladylux (not cafe) kitchen faucet. Water flow is 1 gal/min (hot and cold) and I understand that it should be 2.2 gal/min ,

Flushing/changing the shower cartridge [ 1 Answers ]

I have a shower with a hand held and overhead... the overheads flow is 1/2 of the handheld. I have ordered the new cartridge and it arrived but I am not sure how to change it. We have been waiting for the plumber to call for a few weeks and I am losing patience. A friend said this was easy to do...

Moen cartridge [ 3 Answers ]

I changed my one handle shower cartridge by moen. This was not easy and had to break it apart to remove. I put a new one in and there was no pressure. I changed this one and got very little improvement. I had great pressure before it was just leaking any ideas??

Changing clogged Kohler Cartridge Stem or cleaning out? [ 1 Answers ]

Any info or suggestions on changing out a "kohler cartridge stem" on tub faucet... would be greatly appreciated. This is an older tub faucet that water ran fine out of until this winter after a "semi-freeze" and after the line broke loose it has been clogged... maybe with calcium? So I am trying...

Grohe Grohtemp temp control [ 5 Answers ]

Our new condo came with a Grohtemp shower unit. Is it possible to adjust the thermostat so the water will get hotter then it currently allows? Paul

View more questions Search