Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pmilton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 05:10 AM
    Speech for my daughter engagement
    Hi all I am a little confused as what to say a my daughter engagement, can anyone help,thanks phil
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2008, 07:43 AM
    Speak from the heart, what ever it may be. Be humorous; loving; proud etc.
    Reddyr1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2013, 03:21 AM
    My daughter is getting engaged this weekend. I have 2 days to prepare she lost her father 4 years 3 months and this is a difficult task for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Engagement Party Speech [ 1 Answers ]

My mom is throwing my fiancé and I an engagement party this weekend. We'd like to thank everyone for coming and being a part of the wedding, etc. etc. Does anyone have any good ideas for a toast to our guests? Also... we have been secretly house hunting and found a new house. Our families know but...

Engagement speech samples [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me prepare my engament speech for my son by sending me same sample speeches

Speech [ 3 Answers ]

I babysit my younger cousin, he is 8 yrs old and has a bad speech problem. He has been held back in kindergarten and they have tried to hold him back again in 1 st grade but his parents did not allow it. My 5 yr old can speak 100 times better than he does. I have noticed that no body takes time to...

Engagement Party Speech [ 2 Answers ]

Good Afternoon, I am the father of the bride and I need help with my engagement speech, I have about a month too think about my speech. I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas or previous speeches that they have used. Thank you for your help gyoder_1 :)

View more questions Search