Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovely_cat_momma_ Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 12:15 AM
    Can someone give me some input
    Hi I just want to let everyone know that I am new to this,and just want so in put on what to do.I have a five month old.Well I think that I might be pregnant again and it took 7 weeks of testing to find out I was pregnant then.I was 10 weeks when I found out I was pregnant.if it took tha long last time could it take that long again? I am showing a lot of the signs that I did the last time.oh and if I am pregnant again is it likely I have another small baby? He was only 5lbs 3.6oz 18in so he was little baby.well some one help me figger this stuff out please and thank you:confused: :confused:
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2008, 12:21 AM
    I don't know how long the testing will take. But just because you're first baby was small doesn't necessarily mean your next will. My mom had me first, I was 7 lbs 12 oz. then my brother was 10 lbs. my next brother was like 8 lbs. and then the twins were each just over 5 lbs
    lovely_cat_momma_ Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 12:23 AM
    OK that's OK I guess I barely could handle him little less any bigger
    wackymb Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Feb 25, 2008, 08:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovely_cat_momma_
    ok thats ok i guess i barely could handle him little less any bigger
    Hi, I have a question for you. Did you have a period the month you took a test to see if you were pre? Why did it take you 7 weeks to find out? See, I keep thinking I am pregnant cause I was feeling like I was getting some of the symptoms but, after being around 5 days late I got my period. The first day was nothing. Just had very lite brown spots all over pad then the second and third day was little heavy reddish(like a period) then the four day it stopped and nothing that whole day and then the next 2 days after that I notice lite pink on toilet paper but nothing on pad. I'm just so confused. My stomach swells up so big it bothers me sometims. I am now having lower back pain, nothing to big but, I notice it and I am off my period. What do you think could be wrong with me? Is it possible to be pregnant and have a period? I wonder if I should test. Well, thanks if you write back. I would like to hear from you.
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Feb 25, 2008, 11:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovely_cat_momma_
    Hi I just want to let everyone know that I am new to this,and just want so in put on what to do.I have a five month old.Well I think that I might be pregnant again and it took 7 weeks of testing to find out I was pregnant then.I was 10 weeks when i found out I was pregnant.if it took tha long last time could it take that long again? I am showing alot of the signs that I did the last time.oh and if I am pregnant again is it likly I have another small baby? he was only 5lbs 3.6oz 18in so he was little baby.well some one help me figger this stuff out please and thank you:confused: :confused:

It could take just as long to get a positive if you are pregnant. Many women won't get a positive reading early on. For some women the pregnancy hormone just doesn't build up enough early on. You might want to try getting a blood test. There are two different kinds of blood tests, and I can never remember which is which, but one will only give you a positive or negative reading and the other will measure the amount of hCg in your body. I would recommend the latter. Anyway, good luck. Hope this helps.
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Feb 25, 2008, 11:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wackymb
    Hi, I have a question for you. Did you have a period the month you took a test to see if you were pre? Why did it take you 7 weeks to find out? See, I keep thinking I am pregnant cause I was feeling like I was getting some of the symptoms but, after being around 5 days late I got my period. The first day was nothing. Just had very lite brown spots all over pad then the second and third day was little heavy reddish(like a period) then the four day it stopped and nothing that whole day and then the next 2 days after that I notice lite pink on toilet paper but nothing on pad. I'm just so confused. My stomach swells up so big it bothers me sometims. I am now having lower back pain, nothing to big but, I notice it and I am off my period. What do you think could be wrong with me? Is it possible to be pregnant and have a period? I wonder if I should test. Well, thanks if you write back. I would like to hear from you.

Your period can change for any reason. Lots of women experience differences in their periods and even miss them due only to stress. It is not extremely common to have a period and be pregnant, but it is possible. You may just be getting sick. You might want to try taking a pregnancy test using first morning urine. If it comes back negative just wait until your next period is due. If you miss it, take another test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating vs. Seeing someone [ 5 Answers ]

This is something that I have seen here recently. There are a lot of women who say that you are dating, but want to date other people. Now I don't know if I am just out of the loop here but isn't that more along the lines of seeing someone rather than dating someone? Isn't dating someone more...

Someone tell me [ 30 Answers ]

Hii.. I've been going out with my boyfriend for 9 months now and we've been having sex.. but I can't feel anything.. like I get wet and stuff but I can't feel anything! Even when we do oral or fingering and that stuff.. I don't know what is wrong with me... someone help me plzzz!:(

How do you get over someone you love? Acceptance? [ 2 Answers ]

Well now that I know I must give her space... How do I get over her, I need tips, help, anything that works.. because she is on my mind, no she is my mind... How do I forget about her?

View more questions Search