Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Feb 21, 2008, 10:00 PM
    Music Producers
    Hello everybody, Who is anybody, Who is reading this.
    I have been struggling lately, Trying to find a good site, To put my music on,
    A site that is trustworthy, verified, legal, and actually helps artist get promoted and recognized, appose to just rob them blind for there own poor reputation brought up on other peoples sweat.

I make electronic music, And I don't really want to sell my music, just get some feedback, and comments and others view's on my music, So any sites you suggest would be great.

To save yourself the questions here is a list of sites I know, but don't really feel they meet my needs.

Myspace
    Soundclick
    Soundgarden
    Kvibe
    Sectionz

And sites that are pretty much similar to these, I mean they don't really promote the artist as much as I would like to think they could,
    As far as other people leaving feedback, they don't make that feature easy to access, or there site is poorly made, I do judge lots of things, but my music is all I got, so thanks for reading, I will check back for replies soon..

Djvic
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2008, 02:06 AM
    I'm not sure, but perhaps you could post audio files of your music on this site, or at least links to the audio files of your music? I have seen it where people have posted YouTube links on this site where people could listen to and/or view music videos of various kinds. If you are looking for feedback about your music, the people on this site would be a good resource to use.
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Feb 22, 2008, 02:14 AM
    Hi Hypo...

I am a bzzagent (a company that tests products and websites). Oddly enough, I am testing a new site called TheTrackShack(http://thetrackshack.com/WebFormsCor...omepage.aspx ). It seems to be a pretty good site and we have had very good ratings so far.
    There is a small fee to use the site... but looks to be worth it as far as selling your music and finding tracks to use for your lyrics.

Feb 23, 2008, 12:19 AM
    Thanks , I'm still open to more suggestions, Also if I do post some links on here for my music they will be on this post, So check back, Thanks All.
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 01:05 AM
    If you do post some links to your music on this site, you just never know what might happen! ;)

Feb 23, 2008, 02:22 AM
    Well for now, you can check out my music here, friend request are welcomed, and if you can please leave comments on the songs, if you don't like it, or don't feel its good enough to groove too, that's cool, don't worry, thanks all.. check back soon,.
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Feb 23, 2008, 03:08 AM
    Sorry the site didn't work out for you... did you check it out anyhoo? From a musician's point of view... was the price the only prob (I can use any feedback on it... thanks... you can PM me if need be)

Can't wait to hear your music.
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 03:37 AM
    I would also like to here the music!

Feb 23, 2008, 05:22 AM
    I just got this site up, My fiancé told me flavor flav is doing some beat contest, Thought I be a good contestant, So leave me some feedback peeps!

Click the link below

Addicted To Noise - DIY Stardom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Me music [ 1 Answers ]

What do I do if I want to become a singer? How do I stand out? What should I do? SINGLE ~Morghan~

Music help [ 1 Answers ]

Need the title and male singer of a pretty recent song. Part of the lyrics are... "cuz every little thing that you do, I'm so in love with you...it just keeps getting better." Also, anyone have the lyrics to a song called "snow"? Think it's sung by Rosemary Clooney...

Music [ 1 Answers ]

Who sing "every word in this song is going to be about you?

View more questions Search