Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DazdNconfuzd Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Trying to find a movie - not much to go on
    Hiya,

I'm trying to find a movie but all I can really remember is one scene that had a cameo appearance from a wrestler and his wife - I want to say it's DDP and Kimberly, but I could be wrong. This movie would be from the late 90's, maybe 2000 - 2001. All I can recall is that it takes place in a piece of a house being transported by truck. The one main character is in there and he winds up getting his butt kicked all over the place by the wrestler. Sorry, it's not much, but it's about all I can remember and it's driving me nuts trying to figure out what it is. :confused:

Thanks so much for any help!
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Feb 22, 2008, 05:18 AM
    I remember this scene too! It might be from Ready to Rumble, not sure though. It's been a while since I've seen it

Feb 22, 2008, 05:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fiend101
    I remember this scene too! It might be from Ready to Rumble, not sure though. It's been a while since I've seen it
    It's not, I just watched that movie the other night, and that's what got us talking about this scene and trying to remember what movie it was from... :D Thanks for trying though! (and sorry if it's going to drive you nuts trying to figure out too! :eek: )
    redbeard86 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 06:50 PM
    I am probably way off but only movie I could think of was lethal weapon 4 or 5

Mar 4, 2008, 06:09 AM
    You know what, you might be right! I actually thought along those same lines, too, but wasn't 100% sure. I'll have to rent them and check it out. Thanks!
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Mar 4, 2008, 08:30 AM
    No wrestlers in Lethal Weapon. In Lethal Weapon 4, Mel Gibson fought an Asian Guy in a trailer...
    Des_Nosferatu Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Hey there. I'm 90% sure it was from a deleted scene in the movie "Rat Race" It's about a group of strangers in Las Vegas who go on a sort of scavenger hunt in search of $2,000,000. Again though, it was a deleted scene. Hope that helps. Later.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Mar 4, 2008, 11:31 AM
    My advice would be to go to The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) and type in diamon dallas page and see if any of his movie names jogs any memory!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name to a movie I believe is from the 80s. It was set in a department store. A girl who was trying to shoplift was locked in as well as the overnight kid working at the store. They used all the things in the store. In the middle of the movie 2 men with a gun rob the...

I need to find the name of this movie! [ 3 Answers ]

K I watched this movie when I was 10- 11 I am now 18 it was a cartoon about this kid around my age when I watched it that wanted to c what a naked girl looked like there was little musical parts and stuff and he looks in a magazine on the TV and then he is told that he needs to use his mind to...

Trying to find name of an old movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember an old movie I saw quite a few years ago where the setting was a convent. There was a rain storm and the only way in or out was by boat. People were stranded and one was a woman convicted of murder. A couple of nuns were convinced she didn't do it and tried to prove her innocence before...

Help me find this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I believe the movie plot centers around some stolen drugs/money hidden in the spare tire of a car. In one scene a man is tied up in his livingroom by some people looking for the stolen drugs/money. I also believe that the brother of the tied up man stole the drugs/money and the bad guys think he...

View more questions Search