Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WinPitcher Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 06:20 PM
    My scans are so small
    Hi, thanks for having this site. This is my first post. Thanks in advance.

My question is when I scan and then save I am left with a very small scan/picture.

I want to use what I scan on eBay yet when I host the pic at photbucket or wherever the picture is very small and it also is too many KBs for another site I use.

My question is simply how do I make adjustments?

Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

Regards,

Win
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 22, 2008, 12:26 PM
    What is the make/model of your scanner and are you using the manufacturer's software or did you just allow your operating system to detect and install it?
    WinPitcher Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 04:24 PM
    Oh my I am so sorry. MP600 canon is the scanner I am on a MAC X I did not get any software with the scanner.

Thanks again in advance.

I went to settings but nothing in the menu works.

Regards,

Steve

Feb 22, 2008, 09:06 PM
    Uh oh, I don't know Macs... sorry but maybe someone else can help you.

Feb 23, 2008, 07:44 AM
    Hello again,

So if you didn't have a software installation disk, I assume your operating system auto-detected it and did an install from it's embedded catalog of drivers; correct? If so, check here for updated drivers and on-screen help tutorials that you can download. Just selest you OS and review the available downloads: Canon PIXMA MP600 Photo All In One Note: I believe there is also some "add-on" software there as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ct scans [ 1 Answers ]

I had a ct scan done for kidney stones. There were no stones but there was a shadow between the pancreas & the spleen. I was wondering what this might be as I can't get in for another one for 3 weeks & its driving me crazy wondering.

Visioneer 9320 Saving Scans [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Visioneer 9320. I cannot filgure out how to save the scan to a folder on my hard drive. Thanks

Pregnancy scans [ 3 Answers ]

How early can you see your pregnant on a scan can you see if your only just over 1 week?:confused:

Computer rebooting during scans [ 4 Answers ]

I have gone though a lot of problems and had to reformat my drive again. I have already installed all of microsofts patches and I am running zone alarm with AVG and ewido. Every time I try to run through a complete scan with ewido it restarts the computer. I ran AVG and everything checked out OK....

View more questions Search