Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 03:12 PM
    Shadow People
    I've been looking into finding stuff up about shadow people and it looks familiar to a figure I saw in my kitchen when I was a kid. I can try to tell you as best as I possibly can. The first thing is that the figure in my kitchen wasn't anyone in my family but didn't look like a ghost cause it was black and had no face, Also I heard that shadow people can steal energy from people. Well I lately been feeling tired all the time and taking naps during the day and still sleeping at night. I have the feeling that someone is watching me and it's not like all the time. Hearing faint footsteps upstiars in the hall and know its not from my family. Also one more thing is that at night a lot of times I would wake up for no reason around 3 a.m or 3.30. Can someone tell me if these are sign of shadow people and if they are dangerous.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2008, 04:57 PM
    Some people think they are in a different dimension.
    They use to disappear as soon as they knew you were aware of them.
    Most people say they see them wearing fedora hats and have red eyes.
    Now people are seeing them straight on instead of out of their peripheral vision.

Shadow People

COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY: SHOWS
    porcelainxdoll Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 02:20 PM

they can be dangourous but mostly they just like to watch you. What you saw in you kitchen sounds like it was a shadow person. (I'm not a expert on the subject. But I have experince. )
    how you say that you would randomy wake up around 3 or 3.30. Is probably because three in the morning is the hour when you are mostlylikely to see something/feelsomething. I was told once that its because that was the hour Jessus was killed. I'm not relugs so I don't believe this. But it IS when most things happen. (the same happens to me. I get intense feelings of fear)
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2009, 09:38 AM

300 am and pm are what are called dead hours. One is the hour jesus died (pm) and the other is the opposite of it. These times are reported to be the best times to see unknown phenomina
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jan 30, 2009, 01:02 PM

In my experience they do respond to our energy. "Steal" is a funny choice of term. Who knows what the property laws, not to mention rules of etiquette, are like where they come from. Spirits, and for that matter people, who are deficient in their own energy will try to suck it from those around them. It's wise to be aware of that, and honor one's own boundaries so it doesn't happen, whether one is talking about shadow people from another dimension, ghosts of departed humans, or just a high-maintenance boy/girlfriend. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing a shadow and a ghost [ 11 Answers ]

My 3 year old daughter wakes up screaming and every time she does that I see a dark shadow floating around and leave that area . And one night I was asleep and she woke up screaming I open my eyes and her dad went to go get her and I saw the big dark shadow leave that area and when it did I saw a...

Shadow people [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to get to it. I'm 18 and in the 12th grade. I get out of school at 12:30 everyday. When I come home and watch t.v I sometimes see shadows move across the corner of my eye. When I look it's gone. No objects have been moving on there own or anything of that sought...

Shadow Calculation [ 13 Answers ]

Hi.. Can anyone able to give me answer for this question.. How to show the shadow of an object for(e.g.Buildings) when the position of sun and geographical position of building is known? Also say me in which direction the shadow will fall and what will be the length of the shadow? Is their...

Tmobile shadow? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a sidekick 3 and I have had it for about a year and a half, I really want a new phone, some of my friends told me to check out the sidekick Lx but I want somehting different from a sidekick, I thought about the tmobile shadow it just came out recetly. I was just wondering if anyone...

Shaving and shadow [ 1 Answers ]

Hi am a male, of 26 yrs old Every time I shave my top lip I have a greeness shadow, still there and was woundering if there are any tips or products out there that I can put on after shaving to get rid of that shadow. You see I have a box done but because of the shadow in the mostash area is...

View more questions Search