Ask
    BOOBOO69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 02:14 PM
    Detoxing with water
    Will drinking a lot of water flush marguiana out of your system:rolleyes:
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 02:19 PM
    Nope! Nothing will it will be in your system for at least 30 days. There are things to mask it for a test but a really good test will probably detect that.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2008, 02:21 PM
    It's good for your general health to drink lots of water but sadly it won't flush pot out of your system. The THC embeds itself into your fat cells if you've smoked a lot over a long period and will have to gradually be flushed out of your system. Drinking too much water can result in setting yourself up for some nasty side effects and is not recommended that you do this.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 21, 2008, 02:36 PM
    LOL, when I first read it I thought it said MARGARITA, in that case, in 24 hours it's gone

BUT, since it is MARIJUANA, drinking a lot of water will only make you pee a lot. Marijuana attaches itself to your fat cells and no matter how much you urinate, you won't pee out those fat cells. Also, as a warning, many people who have tried this have experienced water intoxication, which can be life threatening.

Unfortunately, time is your friend. With habitual use it can take as long as 3 months to be completely removed from your urine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold water coming out of hot water tap in bathroom but Really hot water in kitchen [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a reason as to why nearly completely cold water is coming out of my hot water tap in my bathroom but when I run the hot water tap in the kitchen the water is nearly boiling. The hot water and cold water taps are separate in the bathroom, where the kitchen has a handle which...

New hot water heater installed, but no hot water pressure. Plenty of cold water? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I own a small plumbing service and have a problem I've never encountered before. I installed a new top vented gas water heater for a customer. Turned the main back on, bled air out of the lines, etc. Problem is there is no hot water pressure throughout the house. Cold water pressure is fine....

Low hot water pressure through the whole house even ater replacing water heater [ 2 Answers ]

I'm still experiencing low hot water pressure even after replacing the water heater. When you first turn on the faucets the pressure will be fine but within a few seconds it drops again.

Detoxing my body? Before trying to concive [ 1 Answers ]

Well I'm on my last week on BC I have been on seasonal for 2 years now and on Bc for 4 years. For Overian Cysts and endometriosis. I'm also on some heart medication Norpace and Toporal my heart has a dumb sensor it doesn't work right. My Dr. said there is a medication that I can take while...

View more questions Search