Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROBSDESTINY143 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2006, 11:59 AM
    Please help! I cant remember this children's movie from the 80's
    I don't remember much just that there was this girl and she had sisters I think two sisters and she babysat for kids and they threw up on her and then she ran out of the yard I think she was in a fairytale land or something please help I'm going nutts trying to remember
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2007, 11:42 AM
    Answer can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...hlight=sisters

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need title of 80's children's sci-fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

Ok - this may sound a bit weird... There's 3 kids, 2 boys 1 girl - The two boys create a small blue tinted bubble type thing on their computer that they fly around at great speed. At one point smashing through a bookcase and puncturing all the books. They then make the 'bubble' bigger and get...

80's children's alien movie and Cowboy film. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Guys hope you can help me out because its driving me insane! FIRST: 80's Alien movie. Begins on the moon/mars, a probe has landed and little alins look at it... The alien comes back to earth with the probe. Next scene is a road block police are searching cars to find the alien (it...

Help! Another children's 80's or early 90's movie [ 6 Answers ]

All I remember from this movie is that this girl used to go through the closet in her bedroom to another land. I can't remember what she had to do there, but there was an evil lady that ate cherries out of an enclosed glass case to stay youthful. Towards the end the case got knocked over and the...

I think I might be crazy [80's children's movie] [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so I vividly remember watching this movie as a little kid with my younger sister (which would place the movie in the 80's) but I do not remember the plot of the movie at all. All I remember is the title and it seems that I'm the only one that remembers this movie. I'm not sure of the...

I can't remember this children's movie! [ 1 Answers ]

Starts with a boy about 13 coming home from school. At home talking on the phone he sees in a mirror that a large gift had suddenly appeared in his bedroom. Going to investigate he pulls a tag on the gift that opens it up into some kind of drive through. Also there is a small red car. The boy gets...

View more questions Search