Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dramatic-freak Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2006, 11:20 AM
    What Should I Get Him On Valentine's Day?
    Well... Valentine is pretty close now and am very lost I totally don't know what to get him I need your help ! He's A Punk Head so what the heck am I supposed to get my darling?:D
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2006, 11:41 AM
    I'm a lover of gift certificates; they're easy, and the recipient loves them (if from the right place).

Whenever I'm asked what I want for Xmas or my birthday, my answer is always the same: Gift certificate to Borders Books.

Does he have a favorite store where he gets his leathers, jewelry, bedhead gel, or whatever?

Jan 24, 2006, 12:07 PM
    Like yea I know the shop but I want to get him omething special... something different
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2006, 12:40 PM
    Punk Head
    Quote Originally Posted by dramatic-freak
    Well...Valentine is pretty close now and am very lost i totally don't know what to get him i need your help ! He's A Punk Head so what the heck am i suposed to get my darling?:D

Ok I am too old to know all the terms today, punk, gothic, and if there is a normal anymore, and I guess geek is still the same today.

While not my style personally, if he has body piercings ( ouch) perhaps a special one from you.

If he is into special hair sytles, perhaps a certificate for something special there.
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jan 25, 2006, 12:38 AM
    It's the thought that counts
    Some presents I would suggest, would be like cd's or dvd's something that shows that you know what he likes and dislikes. Like buy him a copy of his favorite movie or a cd he doesn't have to his favorite band, its easy and if you paid only minimial attention you can complete this. Gift certificates are a good idea, but I understand that you want something personal and special and certificates do not really fit that criteria. Anyway, I think a cd or dvd would serve you well, if you need any more help please be sure to post.

Jan 25, 2006, 06:30 AM
    Mmmmm... well he has no piercings and he has long hair... the thing about the cd yea it would be nuice but the cd is just going to be stuffed in his room... no fun from itt I want something fun something romantic to remind him of my love

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Valentine's Dilemma... [ 1 Answers ]

Are gift cards too impersonal?? My boyfriend and I have been dating for two months. Valentine's is in two days. I'm seventeen, but he's my first boyfriend and I'm completely lost on what to get him. I've never shopped for a boy before! *panics* So basically, what I'm wondering is... ...

What Should I Get Him On Valentine's Day? [ 1 Answers ]

Well... Valentine is pretty close now and am very lost I totally don't know what to get him I need your help ! He's A Punk Head so what the heck am I supposed to get my darling?:D

Valentine's Day [ 1 Answers ]

What does he like? One of my favorite gifts to get is a gift card. I have gotten one from Barnes & Noble, Lowe's, Home Depot, Gift card to the movies, Best Buy. It's lots of fun because I can get what I want. If he likes tools: gift card to Lowes/Home Depot. If he likes movies or books: Barnes...

View more questions Search