Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leeboy Posts: 172, Reputation: 5

Feb 20, 2008, 10:03 PM
    Looking For Font Ideas
    Hi everyone. I am designing some T-shirts For my stock car racing team to give away to some kids. On the back I am having a large number which is 20... and underneath the 20, I am having the name of my website which is www.extremeheatracing.com . I have been playing around with different fonts and was hoping to get some ideas that have a flame style writing to it( since my logo has to do with a hot chili pepper)... Or I was thinking of capitalizing the Letter E , H and R in the websites name. One of the challenges is being able to read it since it is going to be on the smaller side under the number. Tale a look at my wesite, and if you have nay ideas how to write my website name under the 20.. id love to hear from you. Thanks!
    Attached Images

xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 21, 2008, 10:37 AM
    Leeboy,

That looks pretty darn good "as is" (my opinion).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get a new font to show up in Word. [ 3 Answers ]

Someone emailed my a .ttf font that I need to use. I copy the file into Windows\fonts and yet it never shows up in my list of fonts in Word. What am I doing wrong?

Do you recognize this font? [ 1 Answers ]

I've got this font I'm trying to find for a client. It's "The simple pleasure" part here. Said her friend got it for her from mfont.com, which is non-existant... so I'm rooting through www.myfonts.com for it... but there's zillions. Anyone got a name for it that might help my search? ...

View more questions Search