Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldenwish Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Saparis Gold Group - fact or fiction?
    I have a friend who says this is the best investment opportunity available. I did a Google search and did not find any negative info, did find a couple HYIP Monitoring Sites which gave it a "clear" rating. I then did a YAHOO search and found only two negative comments about this organization. Does anyone have any experience with this company?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 08:28 PM
    My concern just off the top is the e-money you are paid in, not real money and even your investment is converted into this e money, which is controlled it appears by companys in costa rica and panama.

I could not see who to move money back into my US bank account
    goldenwish Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 11:22 PM
    I believe that you can move the money from the e-gold account in which your daily interest is deposited by having them (e-gold) move it to your paypal account which then can deposit the money directly into your bank account here in the US or whatever country you reside in. From what I have found out about "e-gold" it is a very secure and reliable means of having all your monies secured by precious metals such as gold (hence 'e-gold'). The other option of course is to compound your investment by transferring funds back into the "Separis Group" for additional earnings. I just can't seem to find out anything about how legit this business is and if it really does pay as advertised.
    DUKE12967 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 09:19 PM
    It is much easier if you use e-bullion. If you invest with e-bullion instead of e-gold you can choose whether you want a check or a bank transfer. To find out more information go to Welcome to e-Bullion.com.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2008, 11:12 PM
    Personally, if I couldn't find out how legit a company was, I wouldn't be investing through it. Even if it were actually legit, if I couldn't find that out for myself, I wouldn't do it.

Also, I never invest in things because "a friend said it was the best investment opportunity." One of the number one rules of investing is to ignore hot tips by friends and relatives. I feel there's nothing wrong with getting sound advice from an experienced friend, but you always need to look into things for yourself and decide if it's the right thing for you. And I doubt I'd pay much attention to comments like "the best investment opportunity." Best for whom? And why? And at what risk? Those things all matter. There isn't any "best" investment that's a catch-all for everyone.

I fully admit I know nothing of this company. So I'm just giving generic information -- i.e. if you can't find the info you want, then I wouldn't do it. And just being the curious person I am, I googled it. The top hit is your question. LOL. But all of the hits below that are all about the company scamming people -- it's enough to make me very leary. And then I found the company itself, and their home page contains a huge chart of how much money you can make -- their home pages just looks a little too good to be true.

I also did a bit of searching on e-bullion. They received an F from the BBB.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Group - A & Group-T shares [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what are Group-A shares & Group-T shares and what we mean by that. On what basis this groupings are done

Religion and Science Fiction [ 15 Answers ]

The year is 3080, a war that has been going on since the satan was cast out of heaven still rages. The worshipers of the one true god, chirstians, muslims, jews, budditists etc. have forgotten their differences and united under one banner, the G.S.S. (Galactic Star Systems.) both human and alien. ...

Looking for the name of a WWII fiction [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a book the name was something along the lines of the burkeit but I can't find it. In the book Hitler escaped his bunker at the fall of berlin and is pursued by 3 Russians who are pursued by 1 American can anyone help me it is something I never finished reading and can't find it...

View more questions Search