Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayos718 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 07:47 PM
    Wanting to whistle
    Can any 1 give me some tips to learn how to whistle with my fingers I want to learn very badly
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Feb 22, 2008, 05:54 PM
    How to Whistle With Your Fingers - wikiHow

How to Whistle With Your Lips and Your Fingers - wikiHow

How to "Tooth Whistle" - wikiHow

Those probably weren't what you were looking for, but good luck! (I tried them, and apparently I'm not very good lol)
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2008, 12:48 PM
    I take my 2nd and 4th fingers(doesn't matter which end of hand you count from)and push against tip of tongue, folding the very tip back 180 Degrees. And Blow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is it bad luck to whistle in a kitchen? [ 11 Answers ]

My chef(teacher) asked me this today and I ave no idea why it's bad luck? Any ideas?:confused:

Water Heater Whistle [ 5 Answers ]

I have changed the elements and thermostats in water heaters before, but today I changed both on our electric water heater (the lower units) and when I turn the power back on it instantly starts to whistle. It is definitely a whistle no other way to describe it. It happens before the water has a...

Kill bill whistle song [ 9 Answers ]

What is the song that elle driver is whistling in kill bill vol. 1 and is the all-girl Japanese band the singers of that comercial for the phone company

Retriver whistle training [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Chocolate/black lab,she is a year old and she has a determind personality to impress us while hunting. She sits, and lays down by voice camand, and retrieves by hand signals as well as we reliese her on her name, I've been the only one training her so she only usually listens to me, but I...

View more questions Search