Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Feb 20, 2008, 07:36 PM
    Hi lost data
    Hi, I downloaded something from my email to continue working, but I didn't 'save' it, I just opened it, I spend a lot of time working, and then I closed it by mistake, is there any way that I get it back?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 20, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Open the e-mail ans save it this time.

Feb 20, 2008, 07:52 PM
    No really, I spend a lot of time working, is there a way to get it back?

Feb 20, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Please answer!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 20, 2008, 08:15 PM
    First, may I call your attention to the guidelines for using the comments feature found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html

My answer was not meant to be funny. But I may have misunderstood something. Are you saying you made changes to what you downloaded? Ifso, its should be in your hard drive. What type of file was it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Recovering lost data [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all: I have a big problem: I have a Dell XPS M300 (or M3000 - something like that. I'm at work now and don't have my laptop or specs with me.) I had my files on the desktop. I didn't have any up to date backups. I accidentally deleted the files - from the recycling bin & all. I...

Lost Data [ 5 Answers ]

My PC (it crashed) used to access files from a networked computer. This networked computer also died a few months back, but since I had opted to cache all the files from this networked PC there was no problem. I did however continue to access files from this cache, but last week my PC crashed. ...

I lost my data on my extended partition [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I need somebody to help me recover my data from a backup. The problem is this: Before installing Windows 2000, I made two partitions on my hard drive A primary partition "C:"in which I installed the opearting system And a logical "extended" partition"D:" in which I saved all my...

View more questions Search