Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    D O G Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 07:34 PM
    I need title & artist
    OK, I need help finding this song and all I know is that the chorus is sung by girls and there is no bass in the background during the chorus and it's a new rap song and that is all I remember. I remember no lyrics but I think it was like a few words just being repeated over and over
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 11:12 PM
    ... you do realize that this description pertains to... 90% of songs out there?

... remember the words that were repeated over and over?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artist & title of a song [ 1 Answers ]

I need the name and artist of a country song by a female... these are some of the words... "walking with your friends laughing at the moon I swear you look right through me, but I keep living with your goodbye and...." please help.

Title & Artist of a song [ 1 Answers ]

There was a video of young caribbean couple on a beach. Guy was singing the words: Nobody wants to see us together, oh but they don't know. We're going to fight, yea we're going to fight, fight for our right to stay together. That's all I saw or remember & not sure of the first line. Could...

Looking for Artist & Title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the actual title of a song and the artist... All I know is some of the lyrics... which are: ".........you come runnin' back to me, cryin' baby, baby please........I was wrong......" Can anyone help me?:confused:

Help w/ a song title & artist PLEASE! [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone help me w/ the name of a song & the title. I've been trying to find out forever & have had no luck. It's a love song, it was the song played in Beverly Hills 90210 after Dylan got married & was leaving town & it is in the move "61*". Some of the lyrics are "Nobody loves me like my...

View more questions Search