Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dedwisb97 Posts: 9, Reputation: -1

Feb 20, 2008, 07:21 PM
    Download pop up window issues
    I recently downloaded a torrent and the download window pops up asking me which program to use to download/open it, I accidentally checked the always do this action when this file is opened. Now the window no longer appears when I download. How do I uncheck this option? I am running Firefox in Win XP.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 21, 2008, 06:02 AM
    AMHD will NOT advise on the use of any P2P application due to copyright and piracy issues.
    Question Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to close all the childwindows(popup window) when closing the parent window [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, all In javascript I need to close all the child windows that I have opened through a parent window Scenario: Here I will be having as many as child window opened and name given to the child window can not be tracked because each will be having a different name, and I am using 70 to...

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

View more questions Search