Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Feb 20, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Pregnancy and pop belly pigs
    Hi I have another ? I am 26 weeks pregnant today and I was at my moms and she haves pop belly pigs I was over their for about 2 hours and I sstarted to get very light headed and sick to my stomach now I am very light headed still do you think that hurted the baby I did not hold it I petted it once but they were in the house I called the emerganancy room and they said they did not know can someone please help?
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Feb 21, 2008, 01:13 PM
    You can get light headed and sick to your stomach at any time during pregnancy. Your blood volume increases by half and your heart is working much harder, though you still have the same oxygen volume, therefor making you light headed. Anything from what you eat to something you smell can make you sick to your stomach. The only animal I have ever heard to stay away from during pregnancy is cats. You really only need to stay away from their litter boxes. I imagine if your mom's pigs are domesticated they are probably safe to be around. Just make sure you wash your hands well when at her house.
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Feb 21, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Thank you I figured it was normal because whrn I get light headed I feel my blood increase I know that is werid but I even told my husband that I feel like my blood is rushing through me a lot faster
    lovely_cat_momma_ Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 12:24 AM
    I don't think pigs can mess with pregnancy I could be wrong if so I am sorry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My belly bar looks like it guna pop out what do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

My belly bar is guna pop out I can c it but is there anyway I can stop it I clean it everyday??

Fake Pregnancy Belly [ 9 Answers ]

I am looking for a good fake belly for a one act at a local theater, the budget is small and all the participants are volunteers. We are all new to this and I am not sure how to go about finding good props online. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Pigs and Humans [ 1 Answers ]

what is the Diffrence between a Human and Pig?

Guinea Pigs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am 9 yrs old and today my piggie (Lucy) had babies. We moved her out of the cage with the other girl piggie (haha) when I noticed that Lucy looked like a pear. I was going to have my mom take her to the vet today but when we woke up we called her (the vet) to bring her in. It was at...

When does your belly button pop? [ 6 Answers ]

I just reached my 4th month of pregnancy. I normally have an innie belly button. (it's normally so "in" that you can't see all the way in it.) anyway, as of today, it has opened up and has become more shallow... I've heard of belly buttons poping out, but not this soon. This is my first child and I...

View more questions Search